Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shabby Box

I bought some butterfly and flower stamps and wanted to try them out. It was the same day then I also bought a tape dispenser. It came on heavy cardboard box and I thought I may use the box for something else :o) 'Cause the box opened on the top I took it apart and made it to open on the side. I mean if it stand like following pictures it opens on top now. I thought to pimp it up with my new My Paper World "Flowers and Butterflies" stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China, My Paper World Paper-Soft-Color Lime Green, Nerchau 3D Glitter Liner and some green ribbon.  I have no idea for what I'll use the box. I just wanted to make it. I may too another which don't look so shabby :o)




I'd like to partisipate in following challanges:
Hanna and Friends #119 - Pimp something
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #6 - Anything but a card
Charisma Cardz Challenge #44 - Cutesy

2 comments:

  1. Thats gorgeous, love the colours and beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Box and gorgeous ribbon.Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...