Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Money card

I don't like to give money as a gift but if it is what receiver wants then... I haven't made any money card in this year and I used same measurements that I always used 14,8 and 8 cm. After cutting all the pieces it hit me... ups, we don't have same money anymore, euros are much bigger. I hold my breath that it will be big enough. I was lucky. I just had to use an extra piece of paper to clue the sides of money pocket :o) I made two cards. I like how they turned out.
Paper with poinsettia's is made by me in computer and printed out and so are the sentiments. Red cardstock, Dovecraft Back To Basic Christmas gems, Uni-ball gel pen - gold, Spellbinders Lacey Circles (I got my self a Cuttlebug. Super happy about it). Simple and pretty .o)



  
Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - challenge 65 - Anything Christmas
Crafting for All Seasons - challenge 16 - - Christmas cards and projects
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Christmas Wishes

10 comments:

  1. This is a perfect money card x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Merry Christmas to you x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the red! Your design is perfect for the gift! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea a perfect gift


    Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons and have a fab Christmas x

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise for the person receiving this beautiful gift card holder!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift money card I really love the poinsettia so beautiful, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Come play again soon, Happy Christmas hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen first Challenge.
    Merry Christmas, Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great project! love all the stamping!
    Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    cheers!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great project. Love the stamping and details. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...