Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gingerbread butterflies

I really love butterflies on my cards but I have managed to hold myself back and haven't use them for long time. Couldn't resist any more and here they are :o) Probably it is just me but the brown pieces on the card looks like gingerbread :o) Maybe 'cause it's not very much time passed from Christmas...
To make this card I used my new dies and stamps from Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Rubber Stamps - Butterflies. I stamped and cut out with them by butterflies and flowers. It is so awesome thing. Love it so much :o) Other things I used: Viva Decor Silicone Stamp "Letters and Embellishments" (background paper), Spellbinders Lacey Circles dies, Dovecraft Back To Basic Christmas gems, Pergamano Gel Pen - white, Gelly Roll Stardust pen, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Distress inks - vintage photo and broken china, Memento tuxedo black ink, sentiment is printed out with my computer, brown cardstock and blue ribbon from my stash.

Front of the card

inside of the card

closeup of the front

Sketch N Stash Challenge 78 Michelle's Sketch 
Delicious Doodles Challenge 10 All Things New (Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Rubber Stamps)
Cardmakin Mamas  Happy New Year

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the butterflies, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love those butterflies.

    Thank you for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Ereti, I love using butterflies on my cards too...yours are beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card and the inside is just as lovely as the front. Gorgeous colours too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us this month over at The Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card. Love it1 Thanks for sharing
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...