Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pink butterfly

Unbelievable but I made this simple tiny card three days... I started with it on late Friday evening. I was too exhausted so I had to quit and continued on Saturday evening. It was very hard card. Everything I did, I didn't like it. So many ideas but it didn't work out for me. Before going to bed I finished the inside of the card and I was happy with it. But the front cover... Oh well... Sometimes is a good night sleep best thing to get inspiration :o) So here it is, finally. And I like it :o)
Card is small (8 cm x 8,5 cm) 'cause I wanted to use a scrap piece of red paper. It is stamped with my oldest background stamp (Viva Decor "Letters and Embellishments). It is nice stamp but has got undeservedly little attention by me. Butterflies are stamped and cut out with Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Rubber Stamps "Butterflies" It is so awesome set. Love it so much. All stamping is made with Ranger Distress inks - vintage photo. Butterflies are colored with watercolor pencil (without water). Big butterfly is covered with Ranger Glossy Accents. Love how the glossy accent has melted the pencil color. Card itself is cut with Spellbinders Lacey Circles die. I seriously need to buy some new dies :o) Small flowers are punched with dbCraft small flower punch. I didn't had any pink paper so I colored white paper with felt pen. That's why they look a bit uneven. But I like that way :o) On the centers of flowers are liquid pearls. One unusual thing I like to use on my cards is a eye shadow :o) It's not very well seen on the photos though. The center piece on front of the card  and sentiment inside are covered with purple eye shadow. It gives very nice delicate color and soft shimmer :o)


Inside of the card


I'd like to participate following challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges Butterflies or bugs
Inky Impressions Challenges Shape it up
Card Makin Mamas Something old (background stamp)
Addicted To Stamps challenge #22 Summer in winter

Edit: time of the post is totally wrong. It is actually 16:37. I am too lazy to woke up in 6:30 in the morning :)

19 comments:

  1. Eret this card is beautiful. I love all the details. Thank you so much for joining us for our “Shape It Up” Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card, I love the butterfly, and such pretty colour shades too, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the little flowers and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a wonderful card with beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, great details. Thankyou for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love how you decorated all the sides. Your card is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining the Inky Impressions "Shape it Up" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is gorgeous Eret! So many wonderful details - the butterflies are so pretty! I love the shape and borders and it's beautiful inside too!!
    A real stunner!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card filled with so many details. Thanks so much for joining us at FSC! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this card...you have so much detail and the colours are gorgeous. From the front to the back it is a great piece. Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great shaped card...thanks for getting inky with Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very beautiful and clever card!
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT this week and good luck with Pami's Things With Wings challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. it may be small Ereti but its beautiful, I love the design and your right the inside is gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card, both inside and outside. I love the big butterfly on the front and the great shape. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well this was a labor of love, but oh so beautiful! The design and butterfly is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFULLY DONE - FABULOUS CARD - LOVING THE INSIDE!
    THANKS FOR JOINING US AT PHINDYS PLACE THIS WEEK
    BEST WISHES, SHARON

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful, three days well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so very pretty. Love the floral surround you made for the butterfly and the lovely inside.
    Thanks for taking part in our FSC challenge and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beuatiful card with a lovely butterfy anmd pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...