Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sparkling winter

I just can't help myself :o) I love to make some pieces of the card digitally on my computer and then assemble them on the card :o)
http://www.vintageimages.org/ is a wonderful place to find vintage images. I got my inspiration to make this card from a this vintage bird picture. I love this blue and pinkish brown color combination.
Background papers are made by me. I don't know where did I got the music sheet paper which is on front of the card. I have it long time but I've never used it. Blue and brown paper with snowflakes I designed in my computer. The song on one of the paper is "Kodulaul"  (Home Song) by Olev Ehala from movie called "Nukitsamees". Then I was about 10 y.o my brother and I played the main characters on the same play in our local Culture House. This song is very special to me. I'm glad I could put it on the card :)
The swirls are cut out with Crealies Creative Shapes die and covered with glitter. Snowflakes are punched with two different size snowflake punches and also covered with glitter :) I also used some liquid pearls and dp Craft border punch (Fence) to make circle strips inside the card. All pieces are distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink. 




I'd like to participate following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life - Challange #60 Bingo - swirls, pearls, sparkle
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge #55 Use a digital image and/or paper
Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog All that glitters

19 comments:

  1. WOW your card is gorgeous!! Love the sheet music and the wisps of snow. Makes me actually want it to snow :) thank you for sharing this with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week. Hope to see you back next week over at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 55 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! YOU ROCK young lady! Love everything about this creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Let It Snow’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, your card is gorgeous and so clever!!! I don't think I'm at the right place to leave a comment, but I can't see the link, lol!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

      Delete
  5. Interessante Zusammenstellung.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way in which you have combined the Digi & Paper craft. It looks amazing!!! Happy Crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is lovely! music and birds go together wonderfully. thank you for joining the "birds fo a feather" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning, I LOVE this card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning...beautiful photo and love the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love background music paper and snowflakes with swirls. as well as wonderful picture choice.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Glitter, Bling, Shine, Sparkle” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful =) I absolutely love those paper choices. Gorgeous swirls! Thanks for playing along with our Let It Snow Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card and the inside is just as great as the front! Thanks for joining our "Birds of a Feather" Challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, really magical, thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, and the inside is as good as the front.

    Thank you for joining us at CFAS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Ereti, I am now following your lovely blog and will try to pop in as often as I can to see your lovely creations. This card is so lovely with lots to look at and it really draws you in. Good luck with the challenges.
    Perhaps you will visit my blog and follow me at http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...