Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Birthday

Following card was inspired by the image from CraftGossip.com It has four adorable fairies. I have used two of them already :o) Yes, I've made two cards on a week. I'm very surprised :o) Today I share one of them.
This card goes to a sweet 65 y.o lady who is care home 'cause her health is not good enough to live in her home. I hope this sweet little Fairy will bring her some joy and maybe she won't notice that Cherry trees has no leaves then they bloom :o) I just really wanted some green branches on the card :o) They make it look much brighter. Like spring :o)
Like usual, I made my own background paper. It has lot of clouds on it :) I wanted a blue sky for my card. Branches are part of the Joanna Sheen, Giordano Studio Stamp - Cheeky Chipmunk. It is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto water color paper and colored with regular water base felt markers (scribbled onto acrylic block) and water brush. Little Fairy is colored the same way but 'couse it is a digi image, it is printed out, not stamped. Cherry blossoms on branches are cut out from the slightly smaller copy of the same fairy image. I add some glitter to a fairy wings with Sakura Gelly Roll - Clear Star. Some edges are distressed with Distress Ink - Broken China. Butterflies are from Colibry. I think they are actually meant for sowing on to the clothes. They have two holes on it for thread. I covered the holes with Stanger Pearl Paste. And that's it :o)





These following blogs are also the inspiration source of this card.
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge #193 Spring theme (with butterfly, fairy) 
Card Makin Mamas - Challenge #40 Let see some green + colored image
Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge #64 Front panel stair step card
Hooked On Craft Challenges - Challenge #18 More then one fold
Joanna Sheen Challenge Spring is in the air

8 comments:

  1. wow...what a great card! I'm sure your friend will treasure it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us on OCS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your card is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on crafts.
    hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful spring Front Panel Card Eret! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Challenge up your life! Have a nice week-end !
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, Eret! Love the soft colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, we have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, thank you for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. Love the details and I'm sure you'r friend will enjoy it very much. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-card. Love the design and all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...