Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet spring

I can't wait 'til snow melt and spring will show her colors :o) Spring will start on two weeks but I'm afraid that this year I can't give self picked flowers to for my brothers birthday. We just have too much snow...
Oh well... I made a little box for Easter. I miss sun so much that the box came out a little too yellow and orange :o) It reminds more summer then Easter, so I added few feathers too :o)
It is very simple box. I have the yellow background paper for long time. My friend gave it to me, unfortunately I have no idea how to name it.
The adorable bee image is freebie from Meljen's Design. It is colored with water base felt pens and water brush. To add some sparkle to the bees wings I used Sakura GellyRoll Clear Star. Honey drops, small bees (inside of the lid) and sentiment (in front) border are colored atYouSpica Twinkling marker - Lemon. I used die-cuts from Spellbinder Nestabilities - Lacy Circles and Crealies swirls.
The sentiment is made by me. It says: Sweet spring. Sentiment inside of the lid is made in computer. Small bees are stamped with Varioustempel - Teddys and Memento Tuxedo Black ink
I'll change the candies on the box :o) Just didn't have anything else at home. Colorful m&m's will suit in there much better. Afterall, spring is all about colors :o)



Sweet Spring


Candy by candy, spring will become...
I got the idea to make this box from following challenges. Hey gave the inspiration :o)
Meljen' s Design Team and Challenge Blog - Challange #99 Orange
StampARTic - March Challenge Create something to give away the Easter candy in!!
Crafter's Companion Monthly Challange - Challange #22 Spring

9 comments:

  1. Great box! I realy love it! So simple, but great to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box, it has a real sunshiny feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great box. The bright colors are so fun and it will make a wonderful gift for someone.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Orange challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty box and a really cute honey bee!!
    Thanks for sharing at StampARTic´s!
    Hugs/ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey very nice blog!

    My site: Dragonvale Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently it looks like Wordpress is the top blogging platform out there
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Visit my blog post :: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    Look at my homepage - pirater un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you happen to be interested feel free to
    send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Superb blog by the way!

    Have a look at my web-site - Microsoft Office Gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    my weblog :: Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...