Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tea time

Then I saw this brilliant tutorial in Top Tip Tuesday by Deneen, I knew, I want to make one :o) I also followed the tip of Janette and made my teapot into an easel. I'd like to enter my card to their challenge Top Tip Tuesday  - Mothers Day / Craft Buddy. Although I'm not sure, may I do that. My card is not meant as Mothers day card. In Estonia, we celebrate that day in May. This card goes to my godmother, for her birthday. She is very special for me :o)
I can't wait until trees go green. I miss green so much that I had to make my card green :o) It's perfect for Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Use lots of green challenge. 
In Allsorts Challenge has great theme - Three in row. I have lots of things on the card by three: three roses, three yellow flowers with three green rhinestones, three green flowers with liquid pearls and three butterflies. Ooh, butterflies. I love them :o) DRS Designs Blog - Challenge #17 - Butterflies is a challenge for me :o) and Flutter by Wednesdays - challenge #195 - Open, anything goes with butterfly.
It's Bingo time in Simon Says Stamps Challenge. I used heart shape charm, die cuts and ribbons. And I'd also like to enter my card into Addicted To Stamps Challenge - Challenge #26 - Rhinestone, flowers and ribbons, and also in The Emerald Faeries Garden - Challenge #20 - Easel card. And of course One Crazy Stamper.com - March challenge Birthday wishes.
All challenge are mentioned, now a little bit of my card :o)  Design paper is from Prima - Botanical A4 paper stack. There are so many pretty papers. It was hard to choose only one. Butterflies are stamped and die cut with Sissix Hero Arts stamps & die-cuts "Butterflies". Roses are stamped with My Paper World "Flowers and Butterflies" stamp. It has only two roses so I stamped it twice and put one extra rose in between. All the stamping is  made with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. White and yellow ribbons are from my stash. And so are small yellow and green flowers. I don't know which company made them. I buy my ribbons from fabric store and sometimes I see other lovely embellishments I have to buy :o) I think the smalls flowers are bought on there and so is the green heart charm. Rhinestones are from Dovecraft Back to Basics  - Christmas collection. Luckily they are good to use on all kind of projects :o) Faux pearls are made with Stanger Pearl Paste. All the coloring is made regular water base felt markers (scribbled onto acrylic block) and water brush. And some atYouSpica glitter markers 'Lemon' (on roses and butterflies), 'Melon' (on leaves and green border on sentiments) and 'black' (on sentiment). Edges of the teapot are distressed with 'vintage photo' distress ink. Teapot sits on the die cuts of Spellbinder Nestabilities - Lacey Circles and Nellie's multi frame's Round Lily. 
Oh, forgot to say that texts are made in computer and then printed out. Labels for sentiments are cut out with scissors. 








16 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous card. Beautiful design and colour palette. Well crafted, Eret.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love how the top pulls off. The butterflies are really pretty too! Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome tea pot card! I really like that you made it an easel card with the lid pulling out too - very clever and creative. Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous teapot card, very original. Thank you for taking the time to join in the Sweet Stampin Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created a most stunning teapot! I love that you followed Deneen's tutorial and incorporated Janette's tip too. This looks FANTASTIC!! Excellent photos that show off all the amazing detail.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
    Hugs to you,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly a work of art! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fabulous creation...this must have taken ages!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your teapot card is fabulous. I do like it as an easel card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the prettiest easel cards I have ever seen! Love your attention to detail and thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet tea pot shaped card! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowzers! what a card! great job! Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GORGEOUS project! Love the shape and the details you put into this! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge this week! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! A gorgeous teapot card! Love the colours and the embellishments!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC this time!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love your teapot cards its absolutely gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous and so unique - love it!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...