Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cheers!


Thank you all for your supportive messages about my cat. Hi's feeling a bit better now. At least he eats now. Just small bites at the time but it's better then nothing :)
I bet you can't figure out to whom this card is meant to. It goes to 71 y.o men. Today is his birthday. I'm sure he'll understand the joke. Well... I hope he does :o) He is most kindest men I know. He love animals.
I made an double slider easel card to him. Tutorial for making double slider is from Splitcoaststampers. I think my card is suitable for Chocolate, Coffee, Cards - Challenge #9 - Fancy folds.
Going Buggy have a challenge to use something not for making card. I saw these adorable erasers and had to buy them and use them on card. I followed the sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge - Challenge #84.
My newest stash are the spotted paper from The Emerald Faerie Garden - Apple blossom kit and Variostempel - Variostamp Summerbreeze (beetles and butterflies). Paper with stripes is made by my self.  And oldest stash are Stanger Pearl Past, Glossy Accents (on beetles and class), Tuxedo Black Dye Ink, Broken China Distress ink, and AtYouSpica glitter pens - Lemon and Olive. Other things I've used are a ribbon and paper ribbon from a candle wrapper (I have saved them long time now. I knew I can use them somewhere), stapler and 3D foam tape. Coloring is done myy usual method with regular water base felt pens and water brush. Most important is the lovely frog. It is from http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/ She has many more on there. Go check them out :o)
I'd like to also participate on Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge blog - Challenge #57 - Spots and stripes, Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 of a kind  I put a three beetles on the card. One is hidden at first but then you bull the ribbon he race out. Seriously, this card is more suitable to a 11 y.o but who said that card to 71 y.o has to be sophisticated :o) After all, Today is April 1st :o)





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is amazing. All the differnt cards in one.. The image is so cute. The papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope you come back next time.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous creation. Love it. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card... fantastic idea doing 2 designs in 1 :) I love the numbers you've added too lol :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck ;)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,love the slider bit and the image and detail are both fabulous...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is wonderful, just loving it, so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card. love it

    thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you will join us again soon.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Eret this is fab...I've never seen a double slider easel card before so will check out the tutorial. I think there's a little boy in every man so I'm sure the recipient will love his card and the work you put into it. Thanks for joining our Spots & Stripes Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Eret! Thanks for taking part in the going buggy challenge this month and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...