Monday, April 16, 2012

Follow your dreams

I am super exited! I was asked to join with the Digi Makeover Design Team on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. It's so fantastic. I can't describe how happy I am. So cool!!! I love to combine all digital with card making, so the Digi Makeover Challenges are perfect place for me :o)
First time I can say: Please visit my super talented team-mates Michelle Van Patten, Katie Cotton, Anne Temple, Britt Bass, Jackie Rakoski and Melissa Shultz. But beware of inspiration overflow :o)

My first challenge in the Digi Makeover Challenge is:


My card has two pockets. First one is on front, behind the mountain and second pocket is inside. It is a big enough to fit a gift card or money ;). Text on the tag says "On your birthday..." and text inside "Follow your dreams!" I went a bit crazy with selecting a digi image for my card. All Paper Makeup Stamp images are so brilliant. I wanted them all to my card :o) That would be huge card, so I used only two :o) Bobo the Clown and Scenery. Beside them I didn't use much stuff to make this card. Only paper, scissors, some fancy yarn, water base felt pens and water brush for coloring and a little bit of Nerchau 3D Glitter Liner to add some glitter. Also Ranger Distress ink - Broken China (I love the color) to add some depth to the edges. Background paper with clouds is made by me - digitally of course ;)
So, take out your digi stamps and get crafty. We'd love to see your pocket cards in Digi Makeover Challenge :o) Have fun!

Before you're going to make your own pocket card, I'd like to say few more things :) If I make my card just for fun (not for certain person), I'll take inspiration from many challenges. This time I'll give a credit to: DRS Designs blog - Challenge #20 - Gift card holder, OneCrazyStamper.com - April challenge - Boy/men, Sir Stampalot Challenge - April challenge - Happy birthday


Text on the tag: On your birthday...

Follow your dreams!

11 comments:

  1. WOW Eret! Your first card as a Digi Makeup Artist is absolutely amazing! So glad to have you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card Eret, really unusual and very effective.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge this month and really hope you can join our blog hop as well, we have lots of super prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret this is one super card, love the scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely gift card holder!! Thanks for joining the DRS Designs Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have you on the team, Eret! Love your creative use of pockets for the challenge and your clever way of fitting the digi images together. Fabulous coloring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making the team! What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with the DRS Designs Blog Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Eret - super design and great colours.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - so creative.Thanks for joining the birthday celebrations at Sir Stampalot,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Eret. Very clever. Thank you for owning us at Sir Stampalot this month. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card and such a clever idea, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in the Birthday celebrations at Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...