Friday, May 25, 2012

For you


Ooh, I had so many inspiration sources to make this card :o) I'll start with the sketch from Sketchy Colors - Challenge #118. Such a lovely sketch. For me it's hard to make a card with many layers but I thought I'll try.
Love To Create Challenge - Challenge #16 theme of this week is Song Inspired. I was inspired by Estonian song "Kõik roosid ma kingiksin Sulle..." (all roses I'd give to you...). It's actual title is "Kerjuse laul" (Beggar's song).
At Sassy Cheryls Challenge is a Favorite Color Combo challenge. For me, who I am changeable mind and irresolute person it's hard to choose a favorite color combo. I thought it is blue plus some other color but I looked these colors and couldn't make anything. It didn't seemed right. I just didn't feel so. Then I watch to my garden I see this beautiful green grass and trees and pink flowers. Gorgeous! So, i think my current fave color combo is lettuce green, pink and I can't leave blue out :o) 


Here is five more challenges which inspired me: Paper Playtime - Challenge #75 - Say it with sentiment - Friendship card; Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #122 - Something new (digi image, designer papers); Paper Play Challenges - Summer lovin'; Delightful Sketches - More then 5 flowers (on image and papers); and Going Buggy - May challenge - Things with wings (little bird)


Designer papers are from KaiserCraft 6 1/2" paper pad Miss Nelly. I bought it recently but haven't used it yet. There are so many beautiful papers. Image is from Digi Doodles You've Got Mail. This little bird is so adorable :o) I printed it on watercolor paper (rough side). I love the texture of it and it is easy to make a water coloring with markers on it. Roses and flag is covered with Glossy Accents and on some parts of mailbox is colored over with Gelly Roll - Clear Star gel pen. White pieces of papers are also watercolor paper and their edges are colored wit Memento Pear Tart dye ink. Edges of the image and sentiment are also covered with Diamond Stickles by Ranger. Gems are from dbCraft. Ribbon is from my stash. It was all white. I wanted to color a middle strip with atYouSpica glitter pen - Pink and couldn't hope that cool outcome. It now looks like it is stitched with pink thread :o)

Front side of the card is so busy so I left inside very simple. And I could use a small leftover pieces of DPs :o)
Have a fab weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, love the gorgeous combo and image
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is OVER THE TOP gorgeous!!!!!!! I love the papers, the image and all of the fabulous details.
    FAB color combo. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great card in beautiful colours!
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Sketchy Colors this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge too :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great to get inspiration from the garden.

    Thanks for joining Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great job! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create - Song Inspired Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Beautiful image and papers!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Song Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The image you chose is beautiful and I love the color combo - the green and pink are perfect. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime, I hope you come back and visit us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Eret. Love that pink card - it really pops from the background. Super colouring on your image too.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. We have a brand new challenge launching tomorrow. Hope you can play along with us again.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome Card!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty Eret, great colours. Thanks for entering again over at Going Buggy and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...