Monday, May 28, 2012

Thinking of you...

 

It's Monday agian and it means only one thing: It is time for another challange at Paper Makeup Stamps. This week it is a color challenge. You have to use a Black, White and one more color and ofcourse don't forget to use a digi image on your project.


To use a black was a huge challenge for me this week. My color selection depends on my mood and I just didn't feel 'black' enough. I didn't even wanted to pick up a black paper not to mention to make a card out of it. So I desided to browse in Paper Makeup Stamps shop to get some inspiration and noticed Line Flower image.


 Line Flower is such a pretty image with it simple design and single blossom. I duplicated, resized and rotated it to get a three blossoms. Then I created the sentiment on computer and printed out. I played with the same flower more to decorate the inside of the card and printed it on the other side.


I draw a doodled line around the card with Stabilo pen and after that I covered every (including computer printed) black line with atYouSpica glitter marker to add some modest shine. I added red glitter on the flower centers and coverd it with blobs of Glossy Accent. On front side of the card I also made some lines with atYouSpica red glitter marker.


 That's it. My the most cleanest & simplest card I've ever made.


I'd like to enter it to Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge #70 - One layer card

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love how you duplicated the blooms and the inside is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend across the miles...this is lovely and I will take on the challenge too I think...I am sure I have a stamp or two of theirs...will email you tomorrow...♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...