Monday, June 25, 2012

Bookmark

We have super easy challenge for you this week at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challange - It's Anything Goes (as long it has digi image on it).

As usual I leave everything on last minute (it's very bad habit) and on this last minute I got sick. So I'm super happy that we have such a easy theme this week :o) Between all this dizziness I managed to make a simple bookmark. Better then nothing :o) But I kind a like it :)
 I love digital design so no surprise that I pre-designed my bookmark in digitally. I draw a rough border of my bookmark, added a digi-paper behind it. Then made a simple rounded corner square with white fill and blue border on top of it and changed it opacity. On top of all is lovely digi named Melissa from Paper Makeup Stamps. I also added a name of the receiver and some good wished on the other side of bookmark. 
After that I printed everything out and colored the image with ProMarkers. Both sides of bookmark are cut with scissors. I added one extra piece of paper between both layers. It was sturdy enough without it too but it's even better now :) Edges are inked with TH distress ink Broken China.
I had lovely piece of salmon pink ribbon which I thought will be nice. And other ribbon was white, I colored it with ProMarker. Try to put some pearls on the ribbon while your head is dizzy. It's so much fun (not really). Pearls are from my stash. After everything was almost done I added some Diamond Stickles on fairy wings and some glossy accent on her classes. I colored around the edges of blue flowers with pink so it will mach the ribbon (I forgot to color flower on the other side, It's fixed now). Digi paper is from www.shabbyprincess.com set named Spontaneous Delight.
And don't forgot to see what the rest of the design team has created for you :) Have a great week!

Colors of my bookmark are inspired from Totally Papercrafts - Inspiration photo and Polka Doodle - week 25 - Trooping the colors. I'd also like to enter it to Delightful Sketches - Anything goes and also Love to Create Challenge - Challenge #21 - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the digi papers and the ribbons with the beads at the end. I'm sure your friend will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. I really think I have the same thing. It's been terrible. I'm happy we had an anything goes challenge as well so I could do something last minute as well. The dizziness is terrible for me as well!! Praying you are feeling better soon!! Anyway... Your bookmark is stunning!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create for our Anything Goes Challenge!! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so creative. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark, just love the colours & the beads look fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erit you made a very nice bookmark with a nice digi you have beautifully colored.
    Thanks for your response to my card with well water. Regards, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bookmark, love the skinny ribbon with the pearls!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create "Anything Goes"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! What a gorgeous bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the background!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...