Monday, June 25, 2012

Daffodils in summer

Did you read my last post? If I get fired from my job I can go to work for a weather forecast :o) It rained on weekend and it still does. No sight of summer outside but I think my today's card looks like a summer (we can pretend that daffodils are summer flowers, right?)
This time I planned to make two cards for Baccy's Place but unfortunately I got sick. Earlier last week I needed a card with a flower bouquet and Beccy's latest digi was perfect to make it. Original image is most beautiful potted daffodils. I was so sure I can make a card to show this gorgeous digi as it is too but... I'm so sorry. You just have to go to Beccy's Place to see it. It's worth it :o) And you can buy this image on her shop ;)

Even though my card won't show this beautiful digi as it is, I'd still like to share it with you :o) As you can see, this digi is very versatile. I love to play with digis :o)
Flowers and butterflies are colored with Promarkers. All my butterflies are stamped and 5 of them are cut with Sizzix and Hero Arts stamp & die-cut set -  Butterflies. To make a background I started with white piece of paper and cut it with Marianne's Design Anja's Border die. I have it for a while now but haven't used it jet (don't know why, 'cause it's gorgeous). On one part of it I stamped some butterflies with Nellie Snellen's embossing ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder from SweetStamps.com. Then I inked both pieces of papers with Memento dye inks - Pear Tart and Dandelion. Sentiment is computer cenerated. I added some atYouSpica glitter mareker to flower stemens and on te edges of sentient and image border. Lace is from my stash.

Inside of the card is made as front but I stamped and embossed hole piece of paper and added a part of Anja's border. White ovals are cut with Sizzix Framelits - Oval with ornate edges die cut and yellow ones are handcut.

Inside of the card
I'd like to partisipate on following challenges:
Delightful Sketches - Anything goes
DRS Designs blog - Challenge #30 - Flowers
Charisma Cardz - Challenge #24 - Summer (summer colors and butterflies)
Paper Play Challenges - week 25 - Use a die
Allsorts Challenge - week 160 - Any die will do
MilkCoffee Challenge - Summertime (summer colors and butterflies)
Moving Along With the Times - Happy birthday

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous brught and summery card Eret.
    Love the image and of course the flutterbys :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts, Charisma and MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Spring/Summer creation - Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the image, butterflies and colour. Its very fresh looking. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful yellow card.love the butterflies and flowers.Thanks for joining us at Milk coffee stamps summertime challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent card. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Beautiful work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along in the DRS Designs' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Eret. you surely did this so nicely for Beccy...hope you are feeling better and thanks for your congrats....love annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card Eret, the image is so so lovely and you have coloured it beautifully in gorgeous sunny colours
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is simply stunning Eret, beautiful work with the dies and pretty butterflies.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Eret, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is definitely soft and summery! Enjoy the sunshine on this one while it rains outside :>)
    Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes challenge on YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Eret, your colours are stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so gorgeous, I love the colors you have chosen. Thanks so much for joining us at MILKCOFFEE this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...