Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daffodils in Teapot

Here is my last card for Beccy's Place as a guest designer of June. It was awesome month. I made so many cards. I used 7 out of 8  Beccy's new digis. I'm sure I'll use the missed image as well, and then I do, I'll share it all of you :o)


Because this image is so beautiful all by it self, I made hole card front of it. I used pre-colored image and printed flowers out two more times and made some 3D effect. Flower stemens are colored with atYouSpica glitter marker - Lemon. I added some Glossy Accents to the teapot's blue parts. And that's it - very simple and effective card front :o)

Card base is also quite simple. Lacy circle is a die cut from Spellbinders Nestabilites. Pattern paper is from Prima Botanical Collection. Sentiment is computer generated. Pearls are from Queen & Co. They was white, I colored them with Promarker China Blue. To assamble the roses was most time consuming. It's too fine job for my hands but I did it. I'm very proud of my self :) Roses was cut with Cheery Lynn Medium Rose die. Middle rose is colored with Broken China Distress ink. Yellow ones are colored with Memento Dandelion dye ink. Leaves are made with dbCraft punch and colored with ProMarker - Olive Green and atYouSpica - Melon. I don't know the name of the blue ink which is on the edges of card base layers. I think it is from Heyda but not sure.

You've probably understand already that it is an easel card. I just love this type of cards :) If you get enough of them, just say. I'll quit then... For short time... Maybe... Maybe not :o)


Hava a lovely day and enjoy rest of the week!
I''d like to partisipate on folloing challenges:
CC Monthly Challenge - Challenge #25 - Embellish it up
Moving Along With the Times - Happy birthday

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card Eret, I love the design and the colours are gorgeous

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card .. i just love the daffodils
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our 3rd Birthday celebrations
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erit your card is so beautiful.
    't seems like the teapot with flowers really is.
    Nice that you've made it in 3D performance.
    I continue to follow your blog, because sometimes I can gain some ideas.
    With love,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I haven't ever made an easel card but with looking at yours I thin k I'm going to give it a try!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eret, this is gorgeous, I think I need to purchase this stamp from Beccy. Love the easel card. Am a fan of easel cards and don't make them often enough as they are so easy. I was asked to be Guest Designer at My Sheri Crafts but had to decline the offer. Have you gone to her website for challenges....take care...luv annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafters Companion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing design, it's nice to see something different. Thank you for joingin us A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eret, what a fabulous card - I love how you made the flowers 3d too, so effective :) Have a great week, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Hea idee! Mulle meeldib sinu tööd!
    Tore teada et Eestis on veel üks scraper!
    Saame tuttavaks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...