Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello Summer!

Today is the first day of summer. I hope I don't scare it off with my Christmas card :o)
We have two big holidays in Estonia - Christmas and St. John Day (midsummer day). We count our time through them. After Christmas we start to think to St.John Day, and after St.John Day Christmas is not far :o) I'm a bit early this year. St. John Day (actually 'jaanipäev' is much better name for that) is on this weekend. It's probably going to rain that day, it usually does.

I wish you...

Here is my card for Beccy's Place. I used her brand new digi. It's one of her Quilt Pudding set. It's adorable and so fun to color :o) I colored it with ProMarkers and green parts are colored with Stabilo point 88 pens (just because they have very tiny point and they are good to color little details). I added some dots with Pergamono white gel pen to berries and covered them with glossy accents. 


Ribbon, lace, red glitter string and button are from my stash. Pattern papers are digi papers from Computer Scrapbook Oakley 1 and 2. Sentiments are computer generated. I added some Diamond Sticles to here and there :o)
Sweet Christmas!
To make this card I used the sketch from  Sketch And Stash Challenge - Challenge #90
Sketch #71
 I'd like to participate also on following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges - Week 29 - Christmas card with dots & strips
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #126 - Polka dots
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards - Challenge #15 - Coffee and cream

Have an amazing summer!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, this is gorgeous card as are all ones you have done for Beccy. Love this stamp but she only does Pay Pal so I don't purchase from her :( as I don't have paypal....anyway I thank you heaps also for your lovely comment on my win....One problem> I can't put the winning logo on my blog the way they tell me to as I can't seem to copy and paste...any suggestions...
    Summer is a long way off here lol...brrr winter...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card!! those treats look yummy!! thanks for joing us this week at CCC. hope you play along next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret, your card is totally sweet! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pocket card! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love all those Chrissy Puddings, a fantastic creation. Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges for our challenge this fortnight.I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, great design...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards! ~Yvonne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...