Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hydrangeas



I'd like to share my second card for Beccy's Place as a guest designer of the month :o) I used her Hydrangea colored image. It is so pretty. Vivien, Beccy's designer, inspired me to great my own background from Beccy's digi. Check Viv's blog, you'll get inspiration overflow in there :)


This week I didn't had time to color the image. It's good that Beccy's digis come as b&w line image and also with colored version :o) I played with colored Hydrangeas in PhotoShop and made a bit old looking painted wooden blank thingy .... yeah... I have no idea what I said right now :o) Click to the pic to see it bigger, hopefully you understand what it is :o)
For main image I printed out two pre-colored images. From one of the I cut out blossoms and two leaves to make dimensional flower.


 Flower is matted on to cut out from largest Nestabilites Lacy Circle die. Background of it is tinted with Tim Holtz distress ink Broken China and Memento Pear Tart. Edges of all pieces are colored with Memento Desert Sand ink. Sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Memory Box Pastry Labels die. Pearls on top of it are from Melissa Frances Trinkets & Baubles. Yarn and soft lilac paper are from my stash. I added some sparkle with Nerchau Glitter Liner to the flower and Lacy Circle.

Inside of th card
I'd like to participate in Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #78- Sparkles Galore with this card

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Your card is very lovely and I hope you join us again!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulously gorgeous Eret and welcome back lol. You have done this so beautifully in PS. I use PSP sometimes...thanks for your beautiful comment my friend...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...