Monday, June 4, 2012

It's time to celebrate!!!

"Time..."
It's time to play another fun game with us at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challange :o) We have a Tic-Tac-Toe board for you this week. Pick 3 squares in a row and use those things on your creation. Just be sure to use a digi stamp. If you need one, Paper Makeup Stamps has a great collection of digi images that you can view here. You can win three digi image from Paper Makeup Store (five, if you use Paper Makeup image).

Jep, another easel card for me :o) I can't help my self, I just love those cards :o) I chose Bling, Gritter and Embossing. I did both, heat and try embossing :o)
Blue, red and white seems to be a trendy color right now, so I thought I'll give it a try. I think Drummer the Bear is perfect to go with these colors. I love the smile on his face. He seems so proud of himself :o)
Glock is Cart-Us Glock + Hands clare stamp. It is stamped with Nellie Snellen Embossing Ink Bad on to blue paper and heat embossed with Stampendious white embossing powder. All over the glock handle I made a little drops with Glossy Accents and after they dried, I colored them red.


Sentiment on front of the card is handwriten with VersaMarker Watermark pen and heat embossed with white EP. Red gems are from Dovecraft - Back to Basic Christmas.
For dry embossing I used my very old Fiskar's Mini-ShapeBoss Swirl plate. I haven't used it long time and thought it needs some attention from me :o)


I have a new love :o) Last week I ordered my first set of ProMarkers. Four days later they ware in my mailbox. That was fast. Thank you, Letraset! I love coloring with these markers. Thay give so smooth result and it's easy to color with them :o) On the red parts of bear's hat I added Glossy Accent and white lines are made with white Pergamano gel pen.

"... to celebrate!!!"
I had so many inspiration sources for this card:
Sketch is from  OneCrazyStamper.com - June challenge
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #123 - Celebration
Delightful Sketches - Red, white and blue
Charisma Cardz - Challenge #21 - Bling
Moving Along With the Times - Cool Britannia - Red, white, blue
Totally Paper Crafts - More then one fold
Polka Doodle - Regal colors (blue, red, white)

23 comments:

  1. Love how you used this with a red, white and blue theme. He's so cute! Great idea about coloring the dry glossy accents too - I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! I love this. The coloring is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! LOVE that clock--and the embossing and bling are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what great coloring on drummer bear - you've really made him come to life on your card! :) I think we'll have to do an easel challenge someday, just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little card - thanx for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, super image and colours. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just fabulous .. love how you used the red white and blue .. thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Eret...love the drummer bear lol...also you did a fab job on Beccy's place..love it hon...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute little card that image is fab!
    Thanks for playing along this week at MAWTT for our 'Cool Britannia' challenge and good luck in the draw
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at
    Charisma Cardz.
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colouring on your card and it's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing in our 'Father's Day or card for a Guy' Challenge #45, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Charizma cardz.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is really sweet Eret! I love the cute image and you've coloured him beautifully! Gorgeous layout and borders and I love the embossing!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card, your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Delightful challenges. Good Luck and hope you'll join us again
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and I love the image! He is an adorable bear! Thank you for playing with us at MAWTT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the cute image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable. Such a sweet and fun patriotic image. Thanks for joining the Phindy's Place "Pile it on" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card. Thanks for entering the Polka Doodles Regal Colours challenge. Good luck.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week NJ X

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...