Friday, June 1, 2012

Lucky card/girl


Who is the luckiest girl in the world right now? I am! :o)
I made this card to my mom for Mother's Day. Thanks to it, I'm now the Guest Designer of June in Beccy's Place. How awesome is that?! She has so gorgeous digis on her store and lots of digis are free on her blog :o)  Flowers on the card are also Beccy's designed. I am so honored to be her guest designer and I'll do my best to showcase her latest digis. I'm soooo happy :o) Hurray!!! 


And that's not all... I also won (chosen by randomly) three digis from her store on the same challenge. Am I lucky or what :o)

And that's still not all... I sound like a TV Shop :) With same card I won the Going Buggy May Challenge and got my self a Letraset MetallicMarkers set. Wow! So fantastic!

I'm so so happy that the card where I put all my heart in to it and made it with deepest love won so awesome prices. They are like gifts from my mom :o)

And there is more... :o) Today is my last day at work before vacation. I can dedicate my self for card making and if I have some time then travelling too :o)

See you on Monday, then I share my first guest designer card for Beccy's Place. Enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy for you Eret, a very worthy winner too!I look forward to seeing your beautiful DT cards also :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well deserved!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news! I agree with Anne, so very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My congrats.
    Very well deserved.
    You're flower card is so beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...