Monday, July 16, 2012

Dream big

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! :o) This year I decided to make my self a big b-day gift - a trip to Croatia. It wasn't planned on that day at first but my trip was postponed and it just happened that it starts on my birthday :o) By the time this post will go up, I'm probably in Latvia. I've traveled with plain before so this time I wanted to see more of Europe. So I'll go to Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Croatia. I'm super excited :o)
I'll also schedule a post on next Monday. Hopefully Mr. Blogger won't fail me. 
But now to this weeks challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challange is Digi Dimension


Remember, you have to use a digi stamp on your project. You can win three PMS images of your choice (five if your winning project has a PMS digi on it).

Our this weeks Guest Makeup Artist is Zenita Smith (aka ScrappinwithZ) http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/. Please visit her blog and leave some love :o) 


My card is inspired by very adorable card of Katarina from  LOTV Ideas to Inspire. I love this dimensional effect. I used green, yellow and red papers and made a hole in them with Spellbinder Nestabilities - Lacy Circles. Ribbons are from my stash. Green one was white before. I colored it with ProMarker.  Butterfly is cut twice with Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly die and is also colored with ProMarkers.


Image is from Dandy Wishes set and it's colored with ProMarkers and I also added some Glossy Accent on top of the hearts. As you see, I couldn't make a card without pearls. Even though they are not real :o) I made them with Stanger Pearl paste.


Inside of the card is a similar as front, but I used a smaller butterfly :) It is punched with Martha Stuart punch. Paper lace is made with Nelly's multi frame's Border 2. Sentiment is computer generated.
That is it for this week. Thanks for looking and enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love those bright colors and the reverse dimension with the dandy wishes in the center. SO very pretty! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Eret! I hope you have a fabulous vacation and safe travels. :) Love your idea to pop-up each frame around the Dandy Wishes flower - what great depth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Eret.
    Wow, you're gonna make a nice trip.
    In 2010, I've been on vacation in Croatia.
    Such a beautiful nature, I like that.

    You have got a nice card with summery colors.
    regards,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...