Monday, July 30, 2012

Endless summer

Hello everybody! I'm back from my holiday. Croatia is so beautiful. I love the color of the sea in there and those huge mountains. Gorgeous!
It has so much happened in blog-land in last two weeks, it's hard to get back on the track :o)
Summer is my favorite time of the year and I don't want it will never ever end. Or maybe I wouldn't love it so much it lasts forever. Anyway, our theme for this week in Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge is:


Don't forget to use a digi stamp on your project. You can win three PMS images of your choice (five if your winning project has a PMS digi on it).

We have a new Guest Makeup Artist this week. Please visit Sammi (aka sammibug)  at http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/ to give her a warm welcome.


Here is my summer card. I used Jill Digi on my card. She is colored with ProMarkers. I was quite young then I went fishing with my brother first time. It was so much fun until fish actually took the bait. I felt so sorry of the fish and we let him go. I've never done it anymore. Although I really love to just sit by the river and look at the water and little fishes swimming by :)


Blue chevron pattern paper is also a digi. It's from Design by Dani One For The Road free mini kit. I used some colorful  buttons from my big button box and few old game buttons. I made some green dots on the largest circle with a ProMarker. Black faux stitching is made with Stabilo pen. Water and the sky is colored with Broken China Distress Ink and forest is drawn with ProMarkers. Little dragonflies are from Folia Varioustamp Summerbreeze set. They are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also used a Pergamano white gel pen on Jill's eyes, cheeks and wings.


Have a fabulous summer! See you soon ;)
I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Delightful Sketches - Dog days of summer
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge 24 - Sea
Milk Coffee Challenge - Circles challenge

7 comments:

  1. A very nice card.
    A cute image from the PMS shop and beautifully colored.
    I love the stitching around your card, that looks nice.
    regards,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely summery card Eret. The image is gorgeous and I love the colours and the layout

    Glad you had a good holiday

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from vacation, Eret! I feel the same way about summer - wish it was endless, but you're right that it wouldn't feel as special if it really were. Love the background you created for Jill - such a clever idea! And you've used the perfect colors for summer too, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fab image and lovely colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring and shading, as always. Love those big buttons you used too. Glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card, makes me feel all tranquil looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute. I love the color choiceblue and green. Thanksfor joining us at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...