Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy birthday, Mom!

 Have you ever made any easel card? If not, it's time to start. We have a perfect chance for you this week at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challange - It's an easel time!!! I'm so happy for that. And don't forget to use a digi image on your card.


Easel cards are my favorite card type. I love to make them :o) But so far I haven't made any twisted easel. I thought I'll give it a try. Any why to limit my self with only one easel :o) Here it is. My first triple easel card with two twisted easels. It's also the largest card I've ever made.


While my Americans friends re celebrating 4th July, I have my own little party in here, in Estonia. It's my mothers birthday on that day :o) This card is for her.
While I was looking images on my card, these two remind me my mom. Then I was a child we had a little farm. All our animals and birds was fond to my mom. Everywhere she went they followed her. It was so fun to look my mom and bunch of geese, ducks and chickens following her :o) She is just like Carma Fairy and Lauren in Love (not available as digi, hopefully soon it is) - spreading her love to everyone.


Image: Paper Makeup Stamps - Carma Fairy
Image: Paper Makeup Stamps - Lauren in Love

Health and happiness!

Card closed (almost)
Now it happened - I'm officially easel-mad :o) Thanks for looking! Enjoy your week!

Supplies:
Inks: Memento Angel Pink (flowers, butterflies), Desert Sand (edges), Tuxedo Black (stamping)
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs - Freebies - Floral Breeze Sample and June Rose 2, white and green papers from my stash 
Dies: Cheery Lynn - Medium Rose (flowers), Sizzix & Hero Art stamp & Die-cut - Butterflies, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Circles, Nellie's Multi Frame's - Border 2,
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps -Carma Fairy and Lauren in Love, Sizzix & Hero Art stamp & Die-cut - Butterflies
Coloring: ProMarkers, Pergamano White gel pen
Embellishments: Melissa Frances pearls, Ranger Diamond Stickles (fairies wings), Ranger Glossy Accets (Laurens neclace and button, hearts), ribbon from my stash

I'd like to participate in following challenges:
Sassy Cheryls Challenge- Challenge #121 - Summer
Bearly Mine Challenges- Challenge #41 - Anithing goes
Sweet Stamps Blog - Challenge #71 - Summer
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges Challenge #127 - Cute and girly
Delightful Sketches - Celebrate
Polka Doodle - Week 26 - Fairies with glitter

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the easel cards. . . . .I think they are simply adorable and this is GORGEOUS! What a stunning card for your mom's birthday! It's beautiful!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SUMMER fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning. I love the design and the colours and images are gorgeous. I am sure you mom will be thrilled to receive such a special card

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another absolutely amazing card. You blow me away with all your creativity! Love this triple easel card and the bright colors. Fantastic coloring of the images too. Hope your mom has a wonderful birthday (I know she'll love her card!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning double twisted easel Eret with two fab images and loads of amazing details!
    Thanks for using flowers on your creation for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! What size is the once it is all closed up? What a wonderful idea to make a triple easel card! I love it!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful card, thank you for joining in our challenge over at Polkadoodles this week,
    lots of luck,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally lovely Eret and such an unusual design.

    Thanks so much for joining our 'In Bloom' them at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS! I've never seen a triple easel card! This is amaaaaazing! I love it! And such pretty images! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beyond amazing, Eret! I am blown away by your triple, twisted easel card ~ I never could have dreamed something as wonderful as this. Your mom is going to treasure this forever, I'm sure. I love it when a card can be personalized for a special person like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning! Love the size of it its amazing!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful challenges & MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous and sweet images too! Thanks for playing along on the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card for your mum Eret, may she have a lovely birthday. Your creation is wonderfull..luv annie♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous big card.
    The images are so pretty and you coloured very nice.
    Well done Eret.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Eret, it's me again just to say Thanks so much for joining us at the Fab n Funky Challenge with such a gorgeous card
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is gorgeous Eret! I love the sweet images and you've coloured them so beautifully!! Love the pretty papers and embellishments- it's a really stunning design!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just fabulous - i love the triple easel
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our 3rd birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great ♥
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow ! It's the first time I've seen a triple easel. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very creative. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable images!! Your card is so beautiful, your mom is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing card and adorable images! Love the fold you used as well! Really sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along in our birthday bash at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow what an over the top gorgeous birthday card for your Mom. Too fun of an image picturing ducks et al following your Mom around. Everything about this design is gorgeous and especially your coloring. Your mom will just love this labor of love.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so beautiful!!!! I love it...thanks for playing with us at Polka Doodle =0)...Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your win at Polka doodles hon...good on you..x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fantastic card Eret, it looks like it was a lot of work too! You used some really cute images for decorating and did a great job matching up colours and embellishments.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...