Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another pocket card

It's time for a new challenge in The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. This time we want to see a doily on your project. I didn't had a real doily so I used one from Rose Garden Digital Kit and I also used papers from the same kit.
 

Sentiments are my own design. I placed it on the doily before printing it out. The banner stamp is stretched a bit to fit the small words. Sentiments are popped up with foam tape.


Layering papers are colored with Powder Blue and Lavende ProMarkers to match the color on designer paper. Shadows on the banner are colored with Lavende marker. I also added glitter pen around the edges of DPs, on cut-out roses (inside) and few words.


To make the front of the card I followed the sketch from Fab 'n' Funky Challenges


Materials used:
Papers: A&T Design - Rose Garden digital kit; White paper from my stash
Stamp: A&T Design - Sentiment banners
Coloring: ProMarkers - Powder Blue, Lavender; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Dies: Memory Box - Vivienne Butterfly
Punches: Heyda border punch (don't no the name though)
Sentiments: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 203 - Decorate inside of the card
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Challenge 47 -
Anything goes with sentiment
Moving Along With The Times - Flying high


Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret
 

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! This stunning Eret. I love the pretty colours and beautiful papers with such a lovely sentiment. The delicate butterfly finishes it off perfectly.

    Thank you also for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning hun, love the colours & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret this is Gorgeous! I love the colours and the sentiments! Thank you for taking part in my challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just the prettiest card...I love the doily trim and awesome DP you used on this, along with a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Eret!! I love the sentiment and I love the card. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly gorgeous card Eret. Loving the powder blue and the beauty of the flowers and sentiment. Great perfect job my friend. Thanks for the info on the 'foam' pen...must try and get one. luv annie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, really beautiful and such a gorgeous butterfly too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...