Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn thanks

Hello! I hope you had fab weekend. We have new and simple challenge for  you this week at Paper Makeup Stamps. It's: Welcome Autumn. We'd love to see your Autumn cards. And don't forget to use a digi image :o)


I used on my card a Color it Autumn stamp set. Digi's are so fantastic, you can re size them as you wish. So I popped up my pumpkins on top of the Maple leave. It's bit strange that leave is bigger then pumpkins but this leave remind me a palm of the hand :o) The background paper is again my own made...  Michelle, tutorial will come soon :)


'Thank you'
 All coloring is done with ProMarkers. I enjoyed coloring of those pumpkins :o) The sentiment is computer generated and all letters are punched out one by one and popped up with foam tape. I added some 'Mandarin' color to the sentiment. 


Matting layers in inside and front of the card are in different color. I plan the layout of my card in computer. Here is my print out sheet (except the grey text on it)

I knew I want some colorful strips on to it. All pieces on front are separate and clued on top of each other but inside is on two layers: matting layer and pattern paper with leave and two white stripes to color with same marker as matting layer will be. I had to print all pieces out on Friday at work because I didn't had ink in my printer at home. So, later at home, I thought that brown looks nice, but after coloring those white stripes, it seemed too dark. I wanted my card be brighter, but I couldn't reprint it. So I just did brown matting layer to inside, and orange on front of the card. At least it adds some interest :o) 
I added some white gel pen to the thin colored stripes and made some embossed lines to the pattern paper.


Our this weeks guest designer is Tina from Crafty and Green. Hopp over to her blog and my team mates blogs to get inspired :)

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Store - Color it Autumn
Papers: CraftworksCard card base, white paper from my stash, self made pattern paper
Ink: Printer
Coloring: Promarkers - Leaf: Satin, Meadow Green, Buttercup; Pumpkins: Pear Green, Cinnamon, Caramel, Mandarin, Pumpkin, Amber, Apricot, Gold, Sunflower, Buttercup; Stems: Cocoa, Pear Green, Matting layer and paper stripes on front: Mandarin; Matting layer and paper stripes inside: Burnt Sienna. Pergamano - White gel pen
Punches:  dbCraft - 2,3cm circle
Embellishments: dbCraft - Creative gems (colored with 'Mandarin')
Sentiment: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
The CraftyPad - Challenge 188 - Autumn colors
Crazy 4 Challenges. - Challenge 154 - Anything goes with a fall twist
Paper Playtime - Challenge 84 - Punches and sentiment

Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Your paper is great and the way you designed your card is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your paper and the layout of your card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eret your card with pumpkins looks very beautiful.
    Beautiful warm autumn colors.
    Very nice made​​.
    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Such a fabulous card. I love the image and your colouring is amazing. The paper looks wonderful too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation! You should sell your papers (and your cards) - they are amazing. Love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how you did the inside of the card too. Seriously thinking of Promarkers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eret - this is a beautiful card. I love your DP and the way you've layered your images up makes them spring out of your card. I like your sentiment style too - might have to try that!
    Thank you for sharing this card at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Autumn Colours" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hI Eret, thanks for dropping bye. This card is outstanding lol..love the image and papers and especially the colouring in....The inside is spectacular too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Eret, just perfect for our Autumn Colours Challenge at The Crafty Pad thanks for playing!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woowww your card is gorgeous!!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the fab colors thanks for joining us at Creatalicious for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Eret, fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our Autumn colours challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...