Monday, September 3, 2012

Blossom Sprig

Hello everybody! Hope you had fabulous weekend. I have fantastic news to share with you. Some of you knows that in June I was a guest designer for Beccy's Place. It was so much fun. Now Beccy asked me to join with her team for next six months. There's no way I could resist offer like this. Ofcourse I had to say yes. I'm super excited and very happy to work with Beccy's brand new digis again. Usually she realise new images twice a week, which become available in her shop.


Today's image is this gorgeous Blossom Sprig. It's so delicate and beautiful and gave me a perfect chance to make a white card. I popped up the embossed layer and on top of it I popped up  a die-cutted doily shape. All the pearls (including faux pearls) are colored with ProMarker - Lavender. On hand cut circle I used an embossing tool  and 6cm Spellbinders Circle die as a template to emboss a circle on it.


I used only two colors to color the image - Meadow Green and Lavender (ProMarkers) and also a blender. I printed two copies of image and cut out the flowers from one of them and clued them on the other.  Sentiment is made in computer. This card is very simple and I like it :o)
As usually I had to decorate the inside of the card too. It's also very simple. I'm sorry for foggy photo but at least you get the idea how it looks from inside.

Inside of the card (sorry for the foggy photo)
I'd love to see your card in Beccy's Place September Challenge. You can win three Beccy's digis from her shop and you could also be asked to join in for a month as a guest designer. Challenge will run until end of September, but if you wish to be a GD upload your project early. Only rule to join in is that you have to use Beccy's digi (free or purchased).
Visit Vivien's and Janice's blogs to get more inspiration. I'm sure you love their works. Janice is the Guest Designer of September. Welcome Janice! I know from my own experiences that this month is going to be so awesome for you :o)

Materials used:
Papers: CraftworksCard card base, white paper from my stash
ProMarkers: Meadow Green, Lavender, Blender
Embossing folder: Crafts-Too - Dots 5x5"
Dies:  Nellie's Multi frames - Round Lily
Embellishments: Queen & Co - Pearls, MaiFlower - Pearls (inside), Stanger - Liquid Pearls. All was white, colored with ProMarker (Lavender)
Sentiment: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Paper Play Challenges - Week 35 - Thank you
Polka Doodle - Week 35 - Flowers
Joanna Sheen Challenge. - Going dotty
Addicted To Stamps Challenge - Challege 38 - Lots of bling
Sir Stampalot Challenge - September challenge - Inspiration photo (victorian, lace, soft colors, flowers)

Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

 




11 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations on your news Eret, you will be such a great asset to Beccy as you always use her images so beautifully and this card is stunning. I love the delicate colours and the gorgeous layout.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats hon...this'll keep you busy but I know Beccy will be always happy with your gorgeous cards like this one. Like Sue said it is delicate in colours...loveley...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful but then again you are so very talented!!! Congrats on the DT position :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT position. They are very lucky to have you! This card is beautiful. Love the white with just a touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on our inspiration challenge thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful i love your colouring of that super image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on our photo inspiration Eret. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely delightful interpretation of our photo inspiration. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge, and good luck.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card. Thansk so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new gig and wow, gorgeous card!! So glad you joined our flower challenge at Polka Doodles this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles thos week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...