Monday, September 3, 2012

Button up for Chrismas

Happy Holidays!

Hi again! It's time for a new challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge.  Did you guessed already what the theme is for this week? No, it's not Christmas. It's buttons!!! You can use much more buttons on your project then I did. Don't be shy. Join us! All you have to do is use a digi image on your project and follow the theme. Easy! You can win 3 PMS digi stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps Shop (5 if your winning project has a PMS digi stamp on it).


Did you miss my easel cards :o) I haven't made any easel for a while and certainly missed that. I used sketch from Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog to make it easier for me. Sometimes I'm too lazy to think one out of my self :)

Spunky Christmas
and
lots of presents!!!

I used Moody for Presents on my card. She is fuzzy cut and colored with ProMarkers and I added some (a lot actually) sticles to her hat and presents. Christmas is a sparkling time so I went nut with stickles and added them to the ribbon and also around designer papers and sentiments. Even the red yarn in buttons is sparkly.Some of the snowflakes on designer paper also sparkles :) Yep, I'm nut for sparkle :o)



Materials used:
Papers: CraftWorksCard - base; Cart-Us - Christmas Collection; White paper for matting - from my stash (colored with Crimson)
Coloring - ProMarkers
Dies: Marianne design - small poinsettias
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond and Xmas Red; From my stash - lace, light green ribbon (colored with Leaf Green), red sparkly yarn, buttons
Sentiments: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 50 - Anything that glitter 
Sweet Stamps Blog - Challenge 81 - Favorite technique (Easel card)

12 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely friend. Love this image, colouring and the most famous easel card. You have put 'magic' into this creation and it is just beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card. Love the colors and the coloring is fabulous as always. I really like the chocolate paper behind the image and the lace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! I like easel cards :) Beautiful papers and ribbon and the buttons!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I really love how you have fussy cut her. And all the great layers fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Eret. I love the image and the wonderful colours. I'm a big fan of easel cards and you always make them so beautifully.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner Eret! But then again all your cards are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, loving the lace too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Lovely coloring, lace and design! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, what a great image and fab colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...