Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christmas notes



 
Its time to play Bingo in A & T Challenges. Please come in and join us. If you need inspiration, check my team mates blogs. You'll be stunned.


I chose Lace/Die cut/ Bling. I could wright a long story how I searched the lace on my card. No one wasn't nice enough so I decided to use a paper lace. It suited very well :) This is my second white on white project and I love this style :o) Before making any I thought that it is something really hard, but it isn't. It's very easy and super fun!

Holiday notes
I used Candy Cane & Holly digital stamp on my little post-it notes holder and colored it with ProMarkers. It is popped up with foam tape. I added some Glossy Accents to the candy and berries. And lots of Sticles on paper edges.

 
Inside of the cover is decorated similarly, only candy cane isn't popped up. Shadow around the image is drawn with glitter pen. I love sparkle :)
Post-it notes was too yellow for my project, so I made a little frame around it with white embossing powder. It is only on the first page but it gives much nicer finish to my project. At least I think so :)

Beautiful Christmas time!

Materials used:  
Stamp:A & T Design - Candy Cane & Holly
White paper - from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers - Burgundy, Crimson, Poppy, Red, Olive Green, Pear Green, Warm Grey 2, Blender. Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Dies: Marianne design - small poinsettias

Punches: dbCraft - Fence
Embossing: Crafts-Too - Dots 5x5", Stampendious! - white embossing powder
Embellishments: MeiFlower - Stick On Gems Clear Crystal, Ranger Stickles - Diamond, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Sentiments: Computer generated


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times - Christmas gift
 
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret
 

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation, just love it. Great idea!
    Hugs Shell xx

    Oops thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely stunning! Your candy cane really stands out against the white background. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions Challenge.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Eret, this candy cane just leaps off the page with vibrant color. Love the white in white. Fantastic project and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks so pretty.
    You make very beautiful creations, I love it.
    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!. Fab idea! Love the WOW and the candy cane. Clever to tone down the post it note.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning gift, love everything about it. The small amount of colour against the white looks awesome. Thanks for joining in my challenge this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Eret! I love the bright red against the white background. So pretty. Glad you could join us at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation, the image really pops put.. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hope to see you next week.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, love the wow and perfect image love the glossy accents too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classy is what white on white gives and this is just that. It appealed to me immediately when I saw it and the image is coloured perfectly. The lace border is lovely and really what we can use now in punches makes up for real lace I think...great job on your furry card also...luv Annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is awesome Eret! I love the addition of the white embossing powder around the first page of the sticky notes... great idea and it really does tone it in better. The image is gorgeous and you've done a great job showcasing it. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Eret! what a beautiful design.. love the White on White details and the scrummy candy cane… it will make a fab Christmas Gift!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for playing in our 'Embossing' Challenge #52!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Golly this is stunning, Love the colours you have gone for, the white background really makes the candy cane pop out. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. Amazing colour splash on white. Embossing looks so beautiful on WOW card.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “WOW” (White on White) Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love that WOW look. You have done a fabulous job. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow amazing project. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Tahi
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...