Monday, September 24, 2012

Golden Birthday

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very busy but I managed to make some cards. Here is first one. It's made for Beccy's Place. I used one image from her new digi set - Pumpkin Set. I love to color pumpkins :o)


Orange background paper is my own made. Tiny leaves on it are from Beccy's gourds. I made brushes from the leaves of gourds and used them on background. Super easy and so fun :o)
Image and two outer banners are colored with ProMarkers. Middle banner and matting layer are colored with Letraset gold MetallicMarker.  I followed the sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches - Challange 177



Inside of the card is very simple (as usually) but on this card I also made a pocket.


Don't forget that you still have time to participate on Beccy's Place Callange. All you have to too is use one of the Beccy's image on your project.

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
 Pumpkin set
Paper: White paper from my stash; my own pattern papers
Coloring: ProMarkers; MetallicMarker - Gold; Pergamano - White gel pen

Inks:
Memento - Dandelion; Printer
Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilites - Label Four Small

Sentiments: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Sweet Stamps Blog - Challenge 83 - Shades of Autumn
Sweet Stop Sketches - Challange 177 - Sketch

Sentimental Sundays - Challenge 121 - Autumn
Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge 155 - Make a thanksgiving inspired card

CC Monthly Challenge - Challenge 28 - Gold
 
Thank you for looking!

Hugs & smiles,

Eret

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eret. I love Beccy's image and you have coloured it so beautifully.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty fall card Eret. Those pumpkins look really nice. Love the doodle lines and the tiny leaves on the background paper. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Eret, perfect for Autumn & I love the pocket :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fall card beautifully colored, Eret! The background you created is perfect for your image and I love the pocket on the inside! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...