Monday, September 24, 2012

Pink, pink & more pink

Hi again! I'm back with another card :o) This week at Paper Makeup Stamps we have a super simple challenge for  you. It's Anything Goes. so you don't have no excuse do not play with us. All you have to too is to use digi image on your project and it will do.


I used adorable Lucy Mouse stamp on my card. She is colored with ProMarkers and I added some pink glitter pen to her dress and purse. I apologize for dark photos. I finished it so late that there wasn't any natural light to take the picture.


I've never done this type of card before It was so much fun and easy. I'm sure I'll make some more then I found spare time :) For a change I decided  to use a real pattern paper. But I couldn't help my self, I just had to use my own paper too. This time it isn't made digitally, but with real ink. I made  score lines with 1 cm apart and inked the paper with Memento ink pad. Don't look too closely of my paper, you'll see some boo-boos on it. I'm not too stressed about it, it just adds distressed effect to my faux pink weathered wood :) But the last piece of paper turned out really good :)


Edges of pattern paper are inked with the Angel Pink ink and so are my die cuts. Matting papers are colored with ProMarkers. Extra glitter was added to the sentiment and around each butterfly.
Inside of the card looks like this. Behind the pattern paper is a pocket.


I'm very happy to let you know that our this week guest designer is Donna.  Please give her a warm welcome and don't forget to visit our super talented design team to see what they have made for you.

Materials used:
 Stamps: Paper Makeup Store - Lucy Mouse
Papers: KaiserKraft - Miss Nelly; White paper from my stash, 
Ink: Memento - Angel Pink; Printer
Coloring: Promarkers - Mouse: Sandstone, Pale Pink, Blender; Dress: Poppy, Red; Matting layers: Crimson, Poppy. atYouSpica - Pink and Red

Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges,  Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Lacey Circles
Punches: Martha Stuart - 3 in 1 Classic Butterflies

 Embellishments:  Melissa Frances - pearls (colored with 'Cerise'), Stanger - Liquid Pearls, Lace from my stash
 Sentiment: Computer generated

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Challenge 133 - Die cuts
Joanna Sheen Challenge - So sweet

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge 28 - Vintage
Totally Paper Crafts - Challenge 135 - For a child

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge 28 - Distress


Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Eret, Love that prim little mouse :) lovely papers and design too.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT again, We are always grateful for your support.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, that fold is awesome and you made a beautiful pink project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the sweet mouse and your lovely papers. Such a fab design too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic looking card! Love the fold and design and what a great way to make your own paper. (This I can do, the digital way you do it I couldn't ;-). )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and just right for our challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little card!Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Crafty Pad in the Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS there is another BCA/Think Pink Challenge atDawn's Crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creativity, Eret! Such a fun way to make some background paper and I love how the two circles meet when the card is folded shut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design and card my dear friend. The image is such a cutie lol and your paper is lovely...great creation...luv annie xx
    I have a Christmas candy if you want to join in..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Eret, I love the cute little mouse. I'm very impressed that you made the wood-grained paper yourself, it's terrific and goes so well with the other paper you used. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love all the PINK! Will have to try this some time! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute. I love the speclal fold. Pink is the on color.
    Hugz,
    Christine Delightful Challenges Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eret, this is lovely! for your first time trying this kind of card, it turned out fabulous (and the mistakes are happy accidents!). thanks for playing along at Charisma this week, and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the style card and especially the pink. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...