Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Apple Blossoms for Christmas

Have you seen The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog new challenge already? If you haven't, go over there and join super easy challenge. This time we want to see flowers.
I made a little match box type box (7.5x12cm) for Christmas goodies (candies, chocolate). I finished it very late on Monday evening (night actually) and didn't had time to wait until stickles was try before I made the photo. I'm sorry, they don't look very nice as wet...


Box base is made of heavy weight water color paper. I love it's texture :) Blue designer paper is from unknown company. It has very lovely tone on tone flourishes on but I decided to make it little more wintery. I stamped some snowflakes on it and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I like this effect.
I used A&T Design digi stamp called Apple Blossoms. It is colored with ProMarkers. As you can see I went stickle-crazy again :) I thought it will add frosty look to the non-Christmas image.


Edit: I upload one more photo from the box. Here you can see it then the sticles are all dry and it is filled with chocolate candies .)


Materials used:
Stamp:A & T Design -
Apple Blossom Bunch
Paper: Designer Paper from Tiimari, Heavy weight water color paper, White paper - from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers - Blossoms: Dusky Pink, Blossom, Blender; Leaves: Dusky Pink, Apple
Inks: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye, Milled Lavender
Dies: Spellbinder - Snowflake Pendant, Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Embossing: SweetStamps - Clear embossing powder
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Crystal, Lace from my stash, Melissa Frances - pearls
Sentiments: Computer generated
 
 

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Paper Play Challenges - Week 39 - Flowers and lace
Polka Doodle - Week 39 - Favorite holiday and the color teal (Christmas)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Vintage
Stampartic - October challenge - Glitter, bling and pearls
Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge 79 - Candy wrapping (pic with candies in the box was too blurry to post. I'll try to make another photo tonight)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Down in the garden
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic little box hun, love the vintagey feel!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Eret. I love the image and gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely.
    Well done Eret.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cleverly designed Eret, well done, my little friend. Oh about where I store my copics...hahah,in a box lol...with a few dividers and gosh would not show anyone my little scrap box...need to make one like yours. luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully decorated box. Lovely soft colours and yummy chocolate. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eret, gorgeous box - the image is just beautiful and love your colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project, very classy and elegant. Absolutely gorgeous ! ! ! ! Thanks for joining us over at Polka Doodles
    Hugs
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't want to receive this special gift? Another stunning project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation Eret, I love the gorgeous soft colours and the wonderful sparkle from the stickles... you can never have too much!! Someone is going to be very pleased to receive this beautiful gift.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! :) Love the delicate flowers, colours and pretty details!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, yum, yum, yum!! You have designed a truly stunning container for a treat. I love the design and your eye for detail. It's wonderful that the box will be a treasure long after the treats are gone!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this box will elevate any gift to the Very Special range!! Beautiful job!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles for our color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorjuss little box, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally gorgeous so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx
    JS DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful box. I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...