Monday, October 15, 2012

CAS Silhouette card

Today starts a new challenge at PMS Digi Makeover Challenge. We wish to see how you use a silhouette.
 
 
For me, it is a difficult topic but it is a  perfect chance to make a clean and simple card. I couldn't figure out, for which occasion it would be suitable, so the sentiment just says "For you!". The text is printed directly to the card base.


I printed out two digis from Faith, Hope, Love set. One for front of the card and other to inside. On first image I made a little square mask and inked the paper with red and yellow ink. Image to the inside of the card I just inked on one corner. Both layers are matted to the black paper and pasted to the card. I also made embossed frame around the matted layers. And added few rhinestones to finish the card.


Now it's your turn to share your creation. But before you'll go to make your card (or other project), please, take a look to my teamies blogs. They will stun you! Upload your project with digi image to PMS Challenge blog before October 21st and you can win 3 digis on your choice from PMS Store (5 if you use PMS digi on your winning project).

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Store -
Faith, Hope, Love set

Papers: White paper and black papers from my stash,
Ink: Memento - Lady Bug, Dandelion; Printer

Coloring: Promarker - Black (stiched line)
Sentiment: Computer generated

Embellishments: MeiFlower - Stick On Gems Clear Crystal

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Ladybug's Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - Flowers and embossing
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge 124 - Black/White and another color
 
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. So dramatic looking! Love it and the backgrounds are wonderful pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors you added behind the silhouette! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Eret, loving the colours and background. Did you use a brayer for your background, looks super. Great job my friend and like you I find it hard to do CAS cards, love them too full...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Eret, I love the colours and the designs are perfect

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So special and lovely card. I like this style.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant... I really like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I agree with Ardilla... elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, beautifly simplistic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the embossing and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Eret! I absolutely love silhouette images against beautiful backgrounds, they are so effective.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...