Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Liebster Award and some awesome candies

Including this one, I have written 100 post to this blog. It's very suitable to let you know a fabulous news.  My PMS team mate Vicky  has chose me to pass on the Liebster Award. Thank you so so much Vicky. It is so sweet of you to think of me. It means a world to me that someone actually like what I'm doing :o) I'm very grateful to you Vicky, and my dear followers and everyone who visit my blog.



ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Now comes the hard part… choosing another 5!  Wow not an easy task.  What helped is that many of the blogs that I like have received it already so I’m passing on to some that haven’t  yet received the award and that have less than 200 followers.  And of course all those blogs are some that I really love, follow and that give me inspiration!
 
Although the text above is copy & paste from Vicky's blog, I mean every word from Pay it Forward section :)

Here is my list of people that I'm passing this on:
Annie - Memories to Keep
Carla - Carlasknutselateljeeke
Cathymac - Golden Inkspirations
Janice M - Inkee Paws
TanjaS - Elämää Siperiassa
 
I really admire your works, girls. You are so talented and inspiration to all paper crafters. Thanky you for sharing your talent!
 
 -----------------------------
 
You probably know already about those awesome blog candies, but I'd like to share the info anyway.
 
First: You can win a complete set of Promarkers at Going Buggy.
Letraset have given a fantastic prize to one lucky follower of Going Buggy - a complete set of ProMarkers - that's 148 lovely alcohol markers for you. More info from here
 

Second: A mega blog candy at Bearly Mine Craft. It is fantastic! Go take a look here

 
Have a beautiful week!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret



3 comments:

  1. your work is amazing and so happy that I could pass it on to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret thank you very much for this fantastic award that's so kind of you.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eret, thanks so much my friend....feel honoured that you think my work is worth it all...
    luv annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...