Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pears and Mistletoe

A friend of mine asked 5 post-it notes holder for Christmas. This is second so far. Three more to make. On this one, I used brand new Beccy Muir digi called Pears and Mistletoe. I'm so lucky to be able to use beautiful images on my projects :)

Sent: "May the Christmas miracle be with you now and always!"

Did you knew that Mistletoe berries are white? I was so sure that they are red. After googleing I'm very confused. Most of the pictures they are white. On some images they are red. Are there both colors berries then? I'm so silly. I've never seen any Mistletoe on real life.
Image is colored with Promarkers and I added some Glossy Accents to the berries. Ribbon I used was all white. I wanted some color to it and colored the edges with 'Burgundi'. Gems are also recolored, with 'Pear Green' . I followed the sketch from Delightful Sketches.
First page of the note pad is inked with pigment ink and I added some glitter too of course :)
 
Sent: "Beautiful Holidays!"
 
Go over to Beccy's Place to see fantastic cards made with this beautiful image. And please join the monthly challenge too. All you have to do is use Beccy's digi image on your project.

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
Pears And Mistletoe

Paper: Papermania - At Christmas Time, White and red paper from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers - Olive green, Pear Green, Gold, Yellow, Pine Green, Forest Green, Crimson, Red, Burnt Sienna, Warm Gray 2, Blender
Inks: Dovecraft - Forest Green, Printer

Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges
Sentiments: Computer generated
Embellishments: MeiFlower - Stick On Gems Clear Crystal (colored with Pear Green) , Golden Glitter Glue, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Ribbon from my stash.

I'd like to participate on following challenges:

Delightful Sketches - Sketch
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Eret. Another gorgeous image from Beccy and coloured soooo beautifully

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst Gorgeous! LOving this image.
    Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx
    Yes! Mistletoe berries are white lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post it note holder, what a lovely gift! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Vhallenges. Yes mistletoe berries are white, holly berries are re. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Digital Delight Challenges!
    Denise
    DDC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, you card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...