Monday, October 1, 2012

Poinsettia Ornament


New week starts with new digi from Beccy's Place. It is called Poinsettia Ornament. I made my card very simple - just image, sentiment, some ink and stickles. I love how it turned out. 
Image is colored with ProMarkers and I added lots of glitter (glitter pen and stickles) to the ornament. I still think that Christmas decoration has to sparkle :)

Inside of the card follows the same theme. I erased the ornament and left the ribbon, flipped it horizontally and added the poem. 
This card has to go to my neighbours who adore my cat. After all, my cat already signed it for them. Look at the  bottom left corner... Oh well... Now I have to get my dog paw print on there too :)


Today started a new challenge at Beccy's Place. You have until the end of the October to share your project.  All you have to too is use one of the Beccy's image on your project.

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
  Poinsettia Ornament
Paper: White paper from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers - Plum, Mulberry, Cerise, Fuchsia Pink, Blossom, China Blue, Cool Aqua, Powder Blue, Warm Gray 2, Blender; Gelly Roll - Clear Star

Inks:
TH Distress ink - Broken China, Printer
Sentiments: Computer generated
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond

I'd like to participate on following challenges:

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured. Lovely ornament card.

    Thank you for entering it into my Rudolph Day challenge.

    Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Eret. I love the image and your colouring is amazing!

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My this is spectacular Eret! Fabulous image and stunning coloring!
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Eret, you have done Beccy's image justice...gorgeously coloured and created...luv annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...