Thursday, October 4, 2012

Snowman fence

Evening everyone! To you wantbto see most fantastic winter image? Go over to Beccy's Place Store and you find it from there. Snowman Fence is so brilliant. It is just so fun. I wish to have a similar fence so I could decorate it with clothes and other things to make it look like a snowman parade :) Absolutely love this stamp! On original image has a text on it. It suits on it very well but it's in English. Sadly I had to delete it from my card. But then I'll make similar card to my English speaking friend, I'll definitely keep this jolly text :)

Lots of joy and smiles for Christmas and also for next year!
As you can see, the card is very simple. Just some designer papers, one hole and lots of stickles :) I used digi papers, so it was super easy to paste the image on top of the paper and print it out. That way I could skip the detail cutting :) After printing, I colored the image with Promarkers.


On the inside of the card I also used the same digi stamp. It is just so awesome! The moon on one of the papers was perfect to put the sentiment on. It is made by me, digitally of course. All blue papers are colored with China Blue Promarker. 


Go over to Beccy's Place to see more samples made with this fabulous Snowman Fence digi. And please join the monthly challenge too. All you have to do is use Beccy's digi image on your project.

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place - Snowman Fence

Paper: Bearly Mine - Winter Swirls, White paper from my stash, matting layer colored with China Blue Promarker
Coloring: ProMarkers - Crimson, Poppy, Pine, Forest Green, Pumpkin, Apricot, Warm Gray 2, Dusky Pink, Blender
Inks:  Printer
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Sentiments: Computer generated
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
 
Delightful Sketches - Winter holiday 
Crafting For All Seasons - Challenge 37 - Costumes/Dress up 
One Crazy Stamper - October challenge - Acetate/Clear challenge


Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

13 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Eret. Another fabulous image from Beccy and your card design is brilliant.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowmen fence - delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Eret what super images and a fabulous card e thank you for joining our costume dress up challenge at crafting for all seasons this time Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, I love the scene you have made! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eret your card is fantastic .
    I love this very much.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card thanks for playing along with our CFAS challenge xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your beautiful card. The details are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digital Delight Challenges!
    Denise
    DDC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. not exactly sure what the acetate element is...but it is a super cute card! Love the window effect and the sparkle! :) Thanks for playing the One Crazy Stamper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card. Thanks for playing along with One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image and you've done a fabulous job of coloring and designing your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...