Monday, October 22, 2012

Sparkling holiday notes

Hi, my sweet friends! I think I was a bear in my previous life. I just want to go to bed and sleep until spring comes. I've felt like this since Friday. Most saddest is that I haven't watch my friends inspiring blogs because of it. I'm so tired of feeling exhausted. 


Somehow I was able to finish my this week project for Digi Makeover Challenge. The theme of the week is: Weather Report.



I used lovely  Hayden Fairy on my post-it note holder. I also printed her to designer paper and I took some snowflakes from the same stamp and pasted them to the sentiment layer. Lots of sparkle is added to her wings, her outfit and snowflakes with stickles. Faux stitching is made with glitter pen. And I also covered waves with same glitter pen.



Ribbon is bought from fabric store. I like its candy cane pattern and color is perfect to my lilac project. Upper part of the ribbon is folded below the paper but bottom of the ribbon was too thick for that. It is cut as wide as paper and I added Glossy Accents to both sides of the ribbon. This way it won't fall a part.



I added part of the digi stamp to the sentiment layer in inside and changed it color to lilac. Waves are covered with glitter pen and snowflakes are covered with stickles. Post-it note pad is inked with distress ink and I draw some sparkling stitching to it too.



Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Store - Hayden Fairy 
Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Winter Swirls, White and lilac papers from my stash
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Faded Jeans & Milled Lavender; Printer
Coloring: Promarker - Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna, Black, Powder Blue, Cool Aqua, Lavender, Fuchia Pink, Plum, Blender; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Sentiment: Computer generated
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond; MaiFlower - Stick On Gems Clear Crystal; Ribbon from my stash


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 139 - Christmas 9 weeks and counting
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Anything but the card
Sketch Saturday - Week 230 - Sketch 
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge 24 - Stitching

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret
 

19 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful project, I LOVE it! I'd love to hibernate too, I hate the dark mornings and evenings but find a light box helps a bit. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väga ilus blook, meeldis digi-tempel, eriti kuidas värvitud. Mina ei oska nii värvida. Tänan, et sa osalesid KSFT väljakutses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väga kaunis, mulle meeldivad tööd, kus on kasutatud ühe värvi erinevaid toone ja sinu lillakas digi on nii armas. Jälgin huviga su loomingut

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Eret. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful. Your detailing is all so pretty too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous take on take sketch! Love the sweet image, and the oval frame fits her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning project! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card! I really like the colors you sued and such a sweet image! Lots of great details, and love all the glitter and shimmer. Thanx for playing along with us at CC&CC. Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Väga ilus talvine töö. Eriti meeldib mulle värvitud pilt. Aitäh, et osalesid Kaia´s Scrapbooking Fairy Tale väljakutsel. Loodame sind taas siin näha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation so pretty and must have taken ages examined detail, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project, gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Eret, so well made and decorated...and keep your chin up lol, Santa may send you some candy cane...they are too hot for me in flavour...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Eret and what a gorgeous image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous project.
    Hayden fairy looks so lovely. You colored her very beautiful.
    You did this fantastic Eret.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your project!!! Hayden fairy is gorgeous!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely note holder! Super colouring and such pretty colours! It's great to see you join in the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. Thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card Erit!
    Thanks for entering our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so gorgeous! I love the color combination and how it just feels like winter! Great idea to add glossy accents to the tips of ribbon.
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful Creation. This is so awesome.
    We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...