Friday, October 26, 2012

Three simple cards

Greetings from snowy Estonia.  I have some spring cards to share with you :) But something else first...
Yesterday morning it was nice Autumn day. A bit chilly (+4o C) and it didn't rain. I thought it is good time to replace my car summer tires to winter tires before the snow. I contacted with car service and they said I can bring my car to them on Friday one PM. Now I know that I should go there a day earlier. On afternoon it started to snow.  It's not fun at all to drive with summer tires on slippery road. Luckily I got home safely. I hoped that by the morning, snow is gone. But no. It kept coming all night and morning, then I started to drive back to work, snow fall went so heavy that it was hard to see the road. I usually drive to work less then 10 minutes, today it took 20 minutes. But at least I got there in one piece :)
I'm very please with my car service. On 9.30 a man from there came to my office and said: "May I have your car keys, I'll go change the tires for you?" What an excellent service! I don't have to worry about a thing :) Joy of living in a small town. So by the time I should have drive my car to the service, I had it back already.

Ok, now to the main reason why I made this post. If you follow Beccy's Place you know that yesterday she shared a big set of new digis. The Sentiment Mini Set contains 20 images, each with it's own little sentiment in plain text below the image. I used only images because I don't need much cards with English text on them.

With "Good Luck" digital stamp

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
The Sentiment Mini Set
Paper: 
KaiserKraft - Miss Nelly; White and light blue papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarker - Forest Green; Pergamano - white gel pen
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Broken China; Printer
Dies:
Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges and Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Embellishments: Flower sticker from my stash; Decorative edge scisors


With "Sorry" digital stamp
Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
The Sentiment Mini Set
Paper:  
CraftworksCard card base; Designer Paper from Tiimari; White and red papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarker - Gold, Sunflower, Yellow, Sandstone, Pale Pink, Blender, Burgundy, Crimson, Poppy, Red
Inks: Printer
Punches: Heyda border punch

Embellishments: Flower lace from my stash; red flowers from my stash; Stanger - Pearl Paste


With "I Miss You" digital stamp
Inside of the card
Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
The Sentiment Mini Set
Paper:  
CraftworksCard card base; White, greenish and yellow papers from my stash; DP made by me
Coloring: Promarker - Meadow Green, Leaf Green, Powder Blue, Gold, Sunflower
Inks: Printer
Dies: Sizzix - Frame, Heart w/Crown 
Punches:
3 in 1 Classic Butterflies
Embellishments: Flower lace from my stash; red flowers from my stash; Stanger - Pearl Paste


Go over to Beccy's Place to see rest of the 17 adorable images and cards made with them. They are so beautiful!

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

4 comments:

  1. Hello Eret.
    Such a gorgeous selection of cards, you have showcased Beccy's images beautifully.
    I'm glad you got your car sorted out, take care in the snow.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret your creations are very nice.
    I love them all.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are so pretty. Love your coloring/shading on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful,I find simple cards the most difficult to make and you have done such a wonderful job with these
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...