Friday, November 2, 2012

Alder cones

Hi everyone. Here is my card to show case newest digi to Beccy's Place. You can buy Merry Christmas word image in here OR participate on Beccy's Place November challenge and you may win three digis on your choice from Beccy's Place Online Store.  Cool, right?! All you have to too is use Beccy's image on your project. She also offer so many wonderful freebies on her blog. You just don't have any excuse to not participate :)


I colored the image with Promarkers. Then you buy the image you also get the colored version of it. You can make quick cards with it or just use it as coloring guide to see where the highlights and shadows are :) I matted the image to the shiny golden paper and added some puffy 'snow' to the image. Little cones are from alder tree. I picked them almost year ago. I wanted to use them on my last year Christmas cards but somehow I didn't. I don't know why 'cause I think they are so adorable. The cones are also covered with 'snow'.


Because it is a new month, there is also a new Guest Designer at Beccy's Place. In November, Wendy is sharing her talent with us. Welcome, Wendy!

 Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place -
Merry Christmas
Paper: 
White and golden papers from my stash
Coloring: Promarker

Embellishments: Snow Marker, Alder tree cones


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - Challenge 27 - Anything goes 4.11
Christmas Stampin - Challenge 35 - Anything goes (Christmas) 6.11
Anything Challenge - Challenge 79 - Anything goes 13.11


Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the design with the snow effect and fab fur cones.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret.
    What a pretty Christmas card.
    That snow effect is so cool, i love it.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst GORgeous! FABulous colours and I LOve the snow effect.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sweetie, i love the (Snow)
    Thank you for joining in LEJ Designs challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card for our challenge this time.. I love that image and how you've coloured it!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...