Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby Robin

Today I have winter card with adorable image to share with you. It's the newest digi on Beccy's Place Online Store. I used colored image on my card. 

"Season Greetings"
Because I used digital designer papers I made a digital stitching to all pieces. After printing I matted them to dark red paper. The pearl string is from my stash. I added some flower soft to here and there and little bit of stickles on top of it.

Inside of the card
Go over to Beccy's Place to see more cards made with this beautiful image. And you still have time to join the monthly challenge too. All you have to do is use Beccy's digi image on your project.

Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place - Baby Robin
Paper:
Bearly Mine Design - Festive Fun; CraftworksCard card base; White and red papers from my stash
Inks: Printer
Dies: Marianne Design Creatables: Poinsettia (small); Nellie's Multi frames - Border 2; Sizzix - Framelits Oval with Ornate Edge
Sentiments: Computer generated
Embellishments:
Flower Soft Ultra Fine - White; Ranger Stickles - Diamond;
Ranger - Glossy Accents; Queen & Co Pearls - Snowflake; Pearl string from my stash

Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge 162 - Inspired by your favorite Christmas carol (White Christmas)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Challenge 98 - Christmas card for a man
Sketch And Stash Challenge - Challenge 100 - Free choice sketch - Sketch 35

Anything Goes Challenge - Challenge 80 - Stitching real or faux
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Monthly Challenge - Winter

7 comments:

  1. This is a super card - what a great idea to use digital stitching as well - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Eret. Another gorgeous image from Beccy which you have coloured so beautifully. I love the papers with the faux stitching.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous! Love his shiny little beak too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards with animals I love it.
    This bird is so cute. A beautiful card you have made ​​with it.
    The snow makes it complete.
    Very nice work.
    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. A gorgeous image and lovely papers too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and flavoursome paper to match the beautiful colours used...lovely card Eret.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...