Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Cottage

Good evening my friends. Then I made this card, I dreamed of snow, now I wish it would stop snowing. We have it enough :) But everything looks so beautiful and white. I love snow.
Here's my latest card for Beccy's Place. This image is called the Christmas Star Cottage. It is colored with Promarkers and I added to the star Clear Star glitter pen. Glossy Accent is added to the windows and to the star. I also added puffed snow with Snow Marker. 


Unfortunately you don't have any time to participate on Beccy's Place November Challenge but December Challenge will open soon. I hope to see you there ;)

Materials used:
Stamp: Beccy's Place -  Christmas Star Cottage
Papaers: CraftworksCard card base; Bearly Mine Design - Winter Swirls; White, Blue and silver mirry papers from my stash
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Faded Jeans; Printer
Coloring: Promarkers; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Embossing: Crafts Too - Dots 5x5"
Punches: Heyda small snowflake
Embellishments: Glossy Accents; Snow Marker; Silver stars from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - Snowflakes
Fabnfu 'n' Funky Challenges - Any celebration, three of something
The Sketchy Challenges - Challenge 37 - Sketch 

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

13 comments:

  1. What a fab card ,love the little scene and fab snowflakes
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret. Another wonderful image from Beccy and coloured beautifully. I loe the way you have used the snow marker and the embossing
    Stay safe and warm in the snow!
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Eret I love your cute image and the colours are fab - thank you for playing t Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hug Judith x - I'm just off to sign up to follow you - look forward to more of your fab creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and a really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and Image, your snow looks fab. Love the design and gorgeous shining stars...

    I went shopping for the candy cane, guess what, they are all flavoured now, could not find any mint ones strawberry and cherry flavoured, but no mint...will keep looking for you..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome job!
    thanks so much for joining us at Charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a fabulous creation Eret! Love the dimension and scene you've put together! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and coloring. Always love seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Eret. You've coloured and embellished the little cottage beautifully. I love the colours you've chosen too - the rusty brick colour really stands out against the blue and looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges and best of luck.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love the image and design.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, love your layout and image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...