Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas fun

This fortnight at A and T Challenge Blog we have a sketch for you to play with. There is no other rule, just follow the sketch and upload your card before December 3rd.


I used the Larkins on my card. They are so funny. Love this digi. I colored them with Promarkers. Matting layers, edges of the white ribbon, flower and snowflake are also colored with same markers. If you look the card closer, you'll see the snowflake border behind the ribbons. This is a self made border with snowflake bunch.


Although I like to make digital stitching to digi papers, this time I pierced the holes and connected them with Gelly Roll gel pen. It adds a little sparkle to my card. I draw tiny lines with same gel pen to the stars on pattern paper and smudged the lines before pen dried. Now my stars will sparkle :)


There is also a new DT call opened at A & T Digital Design until November 30th. Read more about it on here. Don't miss that chance :o)

Materials used:Stamp:A & T Design - Larkins
Paper: CraftworksCard card base; White paper from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers, Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Inks: Printer

Dies: Spellbinder - Label 4 sm; Marianne Design Creatables: Poinsettia (small)
Punches: Heyda - Snowflake small
Embellishments: Ribbons from my stash, Viva Decor pearl pen - Ice White
Sentiments: Computer generated

Moving Along With The Times - Seeing stars 21,11
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 45 - Keep your cool 21.11
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 243 - Starry starry night 21.11

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Eret! what a sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully! The layout, papers and embellishments are all perfect… I love it! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fabulous. The faux stitching looks wonderful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your colour combo, Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the image and the rich bold colours look stunningly beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bright card and love that image. Beautiful inside too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Eret I love the design. Please pop over to my blog little something there for you
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love your colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win at MAWTT my friend...looks like we both have a challenge to pick from the stamp fairy as I won else where...fun hey...luv anniexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...