Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Easel card with post-it notes holder

Today is my last post as the A and T Digital Design design team member. I had so much fun to play with their wonderful images and enjoyed every minute of working in so talented team. I'm sad that I don't have enough time to continue with you. I wish all the best to the new team.


I was so happy then I saw the theme of my last challenge. So for this fortnights at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog we want to see your easel card. Perfect! I love easel cards :o) This time I made my easel on top of the post-it note holder. The digi image is Spring Roses with butterfly. It is colored with Promarkers. I printed two copies of the image and popped up the roses with foam tape. And I added stickles to the roses. Sentiment is computer generated. I added the little butterfly from the image to the sentiment layer.
 

Paper with roses is from Bearly Mine Design and polka dot paper is made by me. All pattern paper edges are inked with Distress Ink and I pierced the holes on it. Edges of the white ribbon is colored with Promarker.


At first I planned to tuck the tag under the sentiment layer but it got lost under my scraps and I forgot it. I found it after the project was done. So I just died it around the easel :o) I think it suits in there even better :o)



Materials used:
Stamp:A & T Design - Spring roses with butterfly
Paper: Bearly Mine Design - Rose's Dream; Pink heavy weight paper and pink paper from my stash, polka dot paper made my me
Coloring: ProMarkers, Pergamano - White gel pen

Inks: TH Distress Ink - Milled Lavender; Printer
Dies: Spellbinder - Label 4 sm; Back To Basics Tags
Embellishments: Ribbon and yarn from my stash, Viva Decor pearl pen - Ice White, Ranger Stickles - Crystal
Sentiments: Computer generated
 
I'd like to partixcipate on following challenges:
Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale - Challenge 50 - kasuta vähemalt 3 erinevat paberit 27.11
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Challenge 12 - Something that flies 28.11
Moving Along With The Times - Lets go dotty 28.11

Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge 164 - Put a bow on it 29.11
Sketch Saturday - Week 235 - Sketch 29.11
Paper Playtime - Challenge 89 - Anything goes 29.11
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge 130 - Easel card 30.11
The Crafty Pad - Challenge 198 - Add some glitter 30.11
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Anything goes excluding christmas 6.12
 

Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

17 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is beautiful full of wonderful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the pretty image and the beautiful design. The tied on tag looks lovely and I also like the way you have inked the edges of the ribbon.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the design and those butterflies are so cute for our theme at Delicious doodles this week. Thank you for joining us Pascale xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Eret we both think alike, I am in the process in doing an easel card with a Post it pad....how weird is that. You have done a fantastic job of this and the image is super love what you hae done.,...luv annie.
    can you email me your address for the candy cane lollies...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & papers you have used!
    Going to miss seeing your fab creations, take care xx

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eret - this is a gorgeous project and who wouldn't want this on their desk! Love the images which you've coloured beautifully and it's a fab layout too. Thanks for "Adding some Glitter" to your project and sharing it at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for showing us your lovely card at Sweet Stampin'.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and just perfect for our challenge this week at The Crafty Pad, thanks for playing along. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and such a fabulous shape too - inspirational! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! Love the colors, flowers, and that its a post it note easel. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous gift, beautifully done.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful card! Pretty colours and image. I'm so sorry that I didn't come back earlier to leave a comment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful creation. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Taaskord imeline töö. Aitäh, et osaleid Kaia´s Scrapbooking Fairy Tale väljakutsel! Oled alati oodatud ;)
    Kaia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...