Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pig bookmark

 Evening my friends. Today I have a quick post to show the newest digi from Beccy's Place. It is called Christmas Pig. I used it to make a little corner bookmark.


 Image is colored with Promarkers and I also used a golden gel pen to add some sparkle.


On to the back side I made a similar pattern as edge of the pig's blanket and I copied his wreath to the sentiment layer also.

 
Some of Beccy's stamps are ready for an early retirement! It is your last chance to get them. And you can get them with fantastic price.They have been marked down to $1.00 each and will available from now until the end of the year when they will be discontinued. Take a look here.
And you still have time to join the monthly challenge at Beccy's Place. All you have to do is use Beccy's digi image on your project.
 
Materials used:
Stamps: Beccy's Place - Christmas Pig 
Paper: Computer Scrapbook - Tea on Tuesdays; White and red papers from my stash 
Coloring: Promarkers; Golden Gel Pen
Inks: Printer
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges and Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Nellie's Multi frames - Border 2
Sentiments: Computer generated
Embellishments:
Scrap ribbon from my stash
 

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Eret. Such a fab design, I love how you have decorated the other side to match the image.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eret this is just soooo cool my friend, you are a clever "creature" of art. Extremely gorgeous and love this idea heaps...luv annie,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how you made this image into a bookmark. It would make me smile every time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Eret...the Christmas Pig is adorable, and love how you turned him into a bookmark! I've yet to try one of these corner bookmarks...you've inspired my creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bookmark! You got to smile when you see it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...