Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank You card with Isabella

Hello my sweet friends. Today starts a new challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog. The theme is "Thank you".
 
 
Very good theme considering that Thanksgiving is coming. Check out the Paper Makeup Stamps online shop as well. There are brand new wonderful word art digis. Perfect for Thanksgiving. It's sad that we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Estonia.  It is one of the nicest holiday. I really like the idea of it. 
Sentiment: "Heartfelt thanks"
Because we don't have Thanksgiving, I didn't use fall colors on my card but lilac and pinks instead. I really love Isabella. I think she is perfect to use on Thank You cards. She is colored with Promarkers and I added some stickles to her wings.

 
Stitching on the card are drawn to the paper digitally. Edges of the papers are distressed with scissors and after that I inked them with distress ink. I added lots of liquid pearls to my card and some butterflies. I followed the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 29 

Inside of the card

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Store -
Isabella
Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Rose's Dream  ; White and lilac papers from my stash
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Tea Dye and Milled lavender (butterflies); Printer
Coloring: Promarker;
Punches: Martha Stewart -3 in 1 Butterfly
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Lacy Circles
Sentiment: Computer generated
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Crystal; Stanger - Pearl Paste

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 59 - Flower galore 5.11
Flutterby Wednesdays - Challenge 212 - Anything goes 6.11I Love Promarkers - Challenge 141 - Cute 6.11
Paper Play Challenges - Week 44 - Thanks a bunch 7.11
Moving Along With Thet Times - Stitch up 7.11
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 241 - Fairies and angels 7.11
Crafts 4 Eternity - Challenge 96 - Supernova (lilac, pink) 8.11
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 29 - Sketch 8.11
 
Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Eret, I love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous. The card design is fabulous too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made such a beautiful example.
    Beautifully colored and processed in such a beautiful model.
    You did this fantastic Eret.
    I love your work.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow…what a wonderful design Eret… love how it opens out… the papers are so pretty and you've coloured the sweet image beautifully… it's stunning! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a stunning card ,love the papers and sweet image
    thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and old luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful...I love the LO and the gorgeous DP's you used, not to mention the wonderful image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is so so pretty! A very beautiful image too and love the little pearls! Great to have you playing along with us at Moving Along With The Times this week :)P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful!!!!

    Do you know? You are top three at Paper Play challenges!!! Congrats :)

    Have a great weekend,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...