Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas pocket card

Two weeks ago I told that my DT term in A and T Digital Designs team is over. Turns out that I was wrong. I was so sure that it ended in November. I misunderstood it and I feel so bad because of it. But at least I got another week to play with their beautiful images :)
Now, this is my last project as their DT member. Next two weeks you can share your Christmas project with us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog.
I made a pocket card to hold the gift card or money if you wish. The image is Candy Cane's Digital Stamp. It is colored with Promarkers and I added some Glossy Accents to the berries.


Because I realised on Monday that I'm still on the team I didn't had much time to make my project, I kept it very simple. But I like how it looks :) The gift card holder is closed with velcro.

Materials used: Stamp:A & T Design - Candy Cane's Digital Stamp 
Paper:   Papermania - at Christmas Time; Red and white papers from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers, Pergamano - White gel pen
Dies: Spellbinder - Standard Circles Larges and Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Punch: dbGraft border punch
Embellishments: Ribbon and velcro from my stash; Ranger Stickles - X-Mas Red


I'd like to partixcipate on following challenges:
Celebrate The Occasion. - Challenge 92 - Christmas, must use a punch 

Thanks for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the image and fabulous design

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great and love the gorgeous image...mmmm candy cane...still not found a mint one...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift card holder turned out wonderfully. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, so clean and crisp. Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this project! Very versatile! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Come visit my blog at meiaudesigns.wordpress.com for a chance to win a $15 voucher giveaway to my online store :)

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Lovely creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic project, classical & beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Eret, I love the addition of the velcro to hold it closed. The image is lovely and you coloured it beautifully! Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling!!!!
    Great little gift card/money holder!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the velcro, what a great design and the vibrant colors are so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (must use a punch)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun GC holder! Thanks so much for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...