Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snowy Pair

While preparing tomorrows post  I noticed that my this week projects hasn't on my blog yet. So sorry. I haven't had much time to sit by computer. But here they are now.
Beccy Muir has drawn another super cute digi. I love all her images but this might be my favorite. Don't you love those two adorable snowmen. I love them so much, so I made a card and also a post-it note holder with it.


A bit about the card. I made a shaker card. The design is very simple. I didn't want to use many embellishments because the lovely paper with snowy Christmas tree is enough. I just add some stitching with paper piercer, Promarker and glitter pen. Flowering Christmas Tree die-cut is partially colored with Promarker, added some stickles to it and also liquid pearls.


Cover of the post-it notes holder is an easel. Design is very similar to the card, a bit simpler version of it. Images on both projects are pasted on top of the designer paper before printing them out. After that, images was colored with Promarkers. I added some white Flower Soft to Snowman hats. And stickles are all over the paper :)


Materials used: 
Stamps: Beccy's Place - Snowy Pair 
Paper: Bearly Mine Design - Winter Swirls; White papers from my stash (matting layer colored with 'Cyan'
Coloring: Promarkers; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Broken China; Printer
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges  and Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Nellie's Multi frames - Border 2; Memory Box - Flowering Christmas Tree 
Sentiment: Computer generated
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Flower Soft - White; Micro Beads from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 65 - Anything goes
Sweet Stamps Blog - Challenge 95 - Sparkle & bling
Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale - Challenge 52 - Inspiratsioon jõululaulust (Talvevõlumaa - lumememmed jalutavad paaris...)
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Challenge 15 - Anything but a card (Post-it note holder)
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Oh Christmas tree

All Sorts Challenge - Week 185 - Oh Christmas tree 

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Eret. I love the cute image and the papers and designs are beautiful.
    I hope you have a good week
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Xmas Wishes
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nii vahvad kaart ja post it ümbrus:)! Aitähh,et osalesid meie selle nädalasel väljakutsel KSFT blogis:)

    Kerttu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is fabulous Eret. I zoomed in for a closer look and love the beautifully coloured image and great design on this note holder. Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...