Monday, January 21, 2013

Fancy some tea?

Brrr... It is so cold. In Saturday, I thought my thermometer is broke down. It showed the same numbers for inside and outside temperature. Then I looked closer, I saw that outside was -24C and inside +24C. It's not that cold in out anymore but still freezing. So, only thing I can do is think some warm thoughts and drink lots of tea. Actually, I don't like tea much. I'll drink it only then I feel cold. So right now, I drink it a lot. Mostly peppermint tea.
This week challenge theme at the Paper Makup Stamps blog is Warm Thoughts.

Sentiment: Have a beautiful day!

I made a tea pouch. It holds two packages of tea.  Digi images are from Color It Summer set. Flower is printed three times. Each flower is smaller then other. I colored them with Promarkers and I added some white Flower Soft to the center. After the clue was try, I colored Flower Soft with brown Promarker.


The pouch is closed with piece of Velcro. The flap of my pouch is made with a Spellbinders Label 4 sm die. Designer paper is from Bearly Mine Design. I inked the edges of DP and the tag with Vintage Photo Distress ink.


Inside of the pouch I used other image from Color It Summer set - a little butterfly. It's also colored with Promarkers. Her little antennas are made from white twine (colored with black Promarker).

Sentiment: Beginning of the beautiful day...

Materials used:
Stamps: PMS - Color It Summer

Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Summer's Roses; Peach and white papers from my stash
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Vinage Photo; Printer
Coloring: Promarkers;

Dies: Spellpinders - Label 4sm, Lacey Circles, Back to Basics Tags
Punches: dbCraft border punch
Embellishments: Flower Soft - White; Velcro from my stash 


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 69  - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 151 - Layer it up (promarkers)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything goes
 
Enjoy your day,
Hugs & smiles,
Eret


19 comments:

  1. Eret this is just gorgeous. So love the warm yellow colours and your flower is stunning. Great gift idea as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project and a great gift. I love how you created the flower and the papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Eret this is so beautiful.
    A formibable creation and the flour is fantastic well done.
    Wonderful !!!
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Eret. I really love the design and gorgeous warm colours are just what we need at the moment to cheer us up.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little pouch Eret! I love the colors you used and the way you made the flap! Gorgeous!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!
    I love the colors you used...
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh wow this is such a clever project. Totally awesome. I need to try doing this. It would make an awesome gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever Eret this is just beautiful, The colours are such lovely warm colours
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous pouch, wonderful design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely creation and perfect for our 'Flower Power' theme Eret.

    It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous creation & kind thought! Love the soft colours & the papers you have used are great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great idea.. this is fab!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Inky impressions this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely idea :) thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful, good idea! Thanks so much fot playing with us at KSFT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous pocket love the huge flower too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Eret, the flower on the front is awesome! The patterned papers you chose are gorgeous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eret, what a delightful gift card holder! I love the folds you have utilized. Is this your own design, or is there a template somewhere? So glad to have found your blog. After browsing a bit this afternoon, I have become your newest follower! I look forward to seeing your beautiful shading and coloring on many more cards and projects! sending warm Florida hugs your way, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...