Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gray on the card...

Here is a quick little post to share my latest card which I made just for fun. I saw an interesting color challenge to use chartreuse, aqua and gray. Gray is something I haven't even think to use on my card, so I thought I'll try. Here's my card:



Materials used: 
Papers: Prima - Botanical, white paper from my stash
Stamps: Sizzix Framelits w stamps - Butterflies #3; My Paper World - Letters and embellishments
Coloring: Promarkers; Pergamano - White gel pen
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Brooken China and Faded Jeans; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Printer
Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilites - Standard Circles Larges and Lacy Circles; Sizzix Framelits w stamps - Butterflies #3; Nellie's Multi frames - Round Lily
Embellishments: White FlowerSoft (colord with marker); String from my stash

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Cards Blog Challenge - Chartreuse, aqua, light gray
Moving Along With The Times - Flowers delight
Inky Impressions Challenges - Challenge 92 - Add a sentiment
Sketch Saturday - Week 241 - Sketch 

Allsorts Challenge - Week 189 - Dies and punches
Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge 168 - Shape it up


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. Hi eret. Thanks fr sharing your card with us a Allsorts tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Great use of the sketch and I love how you've layered the image and coloured the flower. Very pretty indeed. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT and please play again this week. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Eret love the design and your colouring is beautiful
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väga ilus kaart, värvid meeldivad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Eret. I love the flowers and beautiful design
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great with the touch of grey and the flowers are gorgeous, great design...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is stunning! Never think to use grey as a main color, but this is gorgeous. Love your design too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, this is lovely Eret and a really interesting mix of colour. I love the flower image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep experimenting! This is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes using your favourite colour challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - love how you've managed to make a round card but still use our sketch really well. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...