Monday, January 14, 2013

Winte wonderland

Hello my friends. This week at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog. we'd love to see your interpretation of 'Winter Wonderland'. Please, use the digi image on it to be eligible for prize.


The frame on front of the card is popped up with a foam tape to add a bit dimension to my card. The image is colored with Promarkers and white gel pen (fur). I added some glitter pen to her dress and hear decoration, and Glossy Accent to her glass. I also used a Flowering Christmas Tree die-cut. I just couldn't resist. It's my favorite die :)


I used lovely Francesca the Cat on my card. I chose this image because I made the card in the beginning of the new year and I was still on the celebration mood :) The first days of New Year was very warm. Temperature was slightly over the zero. Snow started to melt and it seemed that I was living in center of the ice-rink. Ice was everywhere... So I dreamed of beautiful winter wonderland with lovely snow fall. The tree with snowflakes is made by me. I used the same tree as a ghost image under the birthday poem in inside of the card.
 
Inside of the card
Materials used:
Stamps: PMS - Francesca The Cat
Papers: Bearly Mine Design - Freebie; white paper from my stash
Inks: TH Distress Ink - Tea Dye; Printer
Coloring: Promarkers; Pergamano - White Gel Pen; Gelly Roll - Clear Star
Dies: Memori Box - Flowering Chritsmas Tree
Embellishments: Ranger - Glossy Accents; Viva Decor pearl pen - Ice white; Ranger Stickles - Crystal

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge 153 - Winter 18.1
Crafting When We Can  - Favorite things 19.1 (max 5 ch)
Card Makin Mamas - Anything goes 19.1
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 93 - Fur or feather 21.1
 
Enjoy your day,
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Eret. I love the cute cat and your tree looks wonderful. The colours and details are all so beautiful.
    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter card! Love how you colored her fur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is soooo stunning just love it! Awesome card and wonderful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute... I love how you use digital and traditional in your project.
    Fantastic work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and love your pop out frame and that oh so cute image...beautiful Eret..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...