Monday, February 18, 2013

Coffee cup

It's me again :) Before I share my card, I want to apologize to all my dear online friends. Lately I haven't been very good friend. Even though I keep an eye on your blogs and enjoy looking your amazing cards and projects, I haven't left you any comments and signs that I visited you. I'm so so sorry. I'd love to say that I improve my self, but right now I can't give that promise. Days go by so quickly and I struggle to find time for it.
 
 
Today started a new challenge at the Paper Makeup Challenges. This time it's Anything Goes (as long you use digi image). 
My card is inspired from Caffeine Trip digi set. The background is made from one of the stamps in the set. I just used several caf*feine sentiments side by side to create newspaper style paper. After printing it out I inked it with Distress inks. Coffee spills are cut out and clued to the paper. Coffee cup is popped up with foam tape and the lid is also popped up with foam tape on top of the cup.


Inside of the card I used three more digis from the same set.  I actually like the inside of the card even better :) It's much cleaner.


Materials used:
Stamps: PMS - Caffeine Trip digi set
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Papers: white papers from my stash (blue papers are white, colored with promarker)
Inks: TH Distress inks - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo; Printer

Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 6 - Anything goes
 
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and such a fun set. I have the coffee cup, but not the rest. I love how you cut the edges of the front to show a portion of the inside. Such a creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, such a great image and I love the design. Great sentiment too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful...
    I love this set and your card is awesome!
    Don´t worry if don´t have time, sometimes we need to live, hahahaha...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is another stunning creation. Just love the way you have created the background for this. Love the shape of the front panel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't stress about the commenting on my blog lol, I know what your life is like...go grab a coffee and relax...lovely card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love espresso and I totally know what you mean about feeling bad about not leaving comments. Don't fret over it. I totally understand.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What an awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THANK YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, Eret! I love how created the background and fussy cut the coffee cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a great card...and truly espressed your gratitude :) Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Thank You Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!!! I love this card!! You are so creative Eret!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...